FS: Split Second FTC, Autometer WB, and more...

Sorry, the WB is sold... (if a mod stumbles across this, they are welcome to change the title to "Split Second FTC and more MSP stuff" or whatever)

Split Second FTC, never installed, new in box, software, instructions and protege ECU pinout diagram -- Decided to keep
th_DSCN0856.jpg

Other items.... most of this stuff I don't have a price in mind for, so throw me an offer if you're interested. (pics below)

-AWR front motor mount (it's a bit dirty, but in great shape otherwise) -- $OLD
-SU rear motor mount (60 duro) -- $70 $OLD

Make me an offer for anything below:

-MSP stock bypass valve

-MSP stock SMIC

-MSP stock front MM (one side of the bushing has a decent tear, but is otherwise intact)

-MSP stock IC pipes (BPV nipple on hot pipe is not completely sealed to pipe. If you want, I'll slather it with plastic weld and seal 'er up for ya)

-7" puller fan, never used

-Alpine Type R 5-1/4" component speakers (one of the center domes is a little damaged, and one of the tweeter domes is also damaged. I don't have the crossover that originally came with these)

-Alpine Type S 6-1/2" 2-way speakers (ignore the covers... they actually go with the 5-1/4" speakers... hehe)

Sorry about the signs in some of those... camera was choosing to ignore the sharpie for some reason.

In lieu of cash I'd also entertain trades of the following items:
-wideband (AEM or Autometer Ultralite)
-stock front motor mount (no tears)
-12" slim puller fan
-other???

Last edited:
if WB doesnt sell, ill grab it

Sorry about getting laid off. The economy should be coming around soon, and you will be back on your feet!

Got the engine cover today. Can't wait to get it installed once my valve cover shows up. Good communication with seller!! Thanks!!

Bump! No reasonable offers will be refused

Also, the FTC sale is still pending, waiting on some extenuating circumstances. If you're interested though, send me a PM and we can talk.

Last edited:
Back