Mazda Demio 2005 problems

short_sc

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, I am the new owner of a 2005 demio/mazda2. since i received it i have been having a problem. There are three lights on my dashboard that arent comin off. It is my steering light, engine light and handbrakes lights. None of these lights are comin off. Can someone please tell me what can be done about this? The ABS light also remains on. What are the issues that can cause this?
It is alson noticed that the power steerin is a bit tight but my mechanic cant seem to find the cause of it because he doesnt know the internal make up of the car so he doesnt know where to find anything as these are relatively rare in my country. Please help!!!!!

Last edited:
First of all...Welcome to Mazda Forums! (hi)

I'm not the most qualified person to answer your questions but I would say those warning lights are on because there is some sort of problem with your steering, engine and brake systems and or something is causing error codes and activating those lights.

Seems like your 2 needs an overall tune up and service for starters (replace all fluids, filters, plugs, belts, pads etc)...Your brakes/pads and belts could be worn out as well as your steering pump and master brake cylinder.

How many miles/km does your 2 have?

(bump) for additional input from my fellow Members! :D

Back