cargo mats

biglou

Guys

Maybe this topic has been done to death. I hope someone has something different. I got my 9 about a week ago. Love the car, but a trip to the beach and various other activities with the kids and the cargo area is starting to look ugly. I need a cargo mat pronto. I like the weathertech setup, however $245 for both a 2nd row and third row mat are pricy. I know some of you like the husky mats. I use my third row seat once in a blue moon and the husky mat is $80, however it is one piece. Can the husky mat be folded if I had to use the third row seat in a pinch? Not sure what to do at this point or does any body else have any other ideas. Not alot of selection for the 9.

Thanks

If you're just looking to protect the carpet, and not contain water, there are rubber mats that work well and store easily. I got this one for about $10 at Target or someplace like that...

Attachments

• Cargo Mat 3rd Row.JPG
    Cargo Mat 3rd Row.JPG
    73.7 KB · Views: 293
  • Cargo Mat Longways.JPG
    Cargo Mat Longways.JPG
    67 KB · Views: 267
  • Cargo Mat Sideways.JPG
    Cargo Mat Sideways.JPG
    74.4 KB · Views: 273
I posted this in Weathertech mats forum, but thought it might be helpful here too....

Hi everyone,
The cargo liner appears to be available for 2009 models. I just purchased the Weathertech cargo liner for my 09 Sexy9 in Black #40406. It is the one that is posted above on Weathertech.com. I haven't received it yet, but I had to share the great deal I got on REALTRUCK.com. I searched and searched and found the lowest price+a coupon for $20 off! So, they usually run $137.95 plus free shipping. I found it on Realtruck.com in black (I have the Copper Red and Sand interior, black carpets) for $127.95. Then I found a coupon for $20 off a $100 purchase. The total with free shipping is $107.95. If you are interested the coupon code is RTNL34. I can't wait to receive my Cargo Liner!

BTW, I also purchased all four Weathertech rubber floor mats set (driver, passenger, 2nd row seats) for $58!! on Autoparts Warehouse.com. All four fit fine. They do not have the lip that goes near the door jam of the driver's side, but the fit great and are well made. Thick rubber, easy to vacuum and clean. The back seat ones only cover in front of the passengers (not the middle area), so I just place a carpet one in the middle area.

I hope this info helps and I will report back when my cargo liner arrives regarding fit, quality, etc.:)

Back