New taillights/reflectors for the MS6 (pics)

ERABBIT23

Here are some new pics I took of mine and my girls Speed 6. She drives it as I have my race car and a DD. I let her talk me into getting this plate. Kinda feel gay driving it so I let her drive alot when we go out lol.

DSCN1285.jpg

DSCN1286.jpg

DSCN1287.jpg

DSCN1288.jpg

DSCN1289.jpg

The Tails are LED Smoked and the Rear Bumper Lights are Red LED and I wired them into the Brake Lights. The corners are LED Amber lights.

. do yo thang playa. but i do agree wit the lower comment

Last edited by a moderator:
lewl. do yo thang playa. but i do agree wit the lower comment

I kinda wanna lower it but wanna wait and do coilovers prolly next year. I dont want springs as I dont want the ride to suffer bad. I use to have springs on my SRT and hated it. I love the coilovers!

I kinda wanna lower it but wanna wait and do coilovers prolly next year. I dont want springs as I dont want the ride to suffer bad. I use to have springs on my SRT and hated it. I love the coilovers!

Because it's a much heavier car, the MS6 doesn't suffer really from a stiffer spring (provided it's the correct spring!). I cannot vouch for the other springs, only for the H&R's. These springs are fantastic. I noticed in your video launching the MS6 that during shifts there is some hellacious body pitch (front to back). The H&R's eliminated about 85% of that motion for me. The car is much more controllable during WOT pulls in gears 1-3 and cornering body roll has been reduced greatly while still being a very comfortable ride.

I don't like the tails, but everything else you did looks great.

As for springs, I feel like a broken record (nothing against you at all), but this car needs them. After putting H&Rs on the car, you'll be amazed at the changes in the handling and really love the car that much more. My g/f was leery of the spring install, but after several trips in it, even over some nasty roads, it's not something she's complained about at all.

not a big fan of the tails... recommend getting the side/lower marker lights smoked....

A little off topic....but what exhaust mod do you have? I love the way a proper exhaust looks in the bumper.

A little off topic....but what exhaust mod do you have? I love the way a proper exhaust looks in the bumper.

the exhaust is a Magnaflow Cat Back. I took out the stock chrome surrounds obviously and they fit great. It has 2 slip fit areas where the mufflers are and with the car running and them clamped really tight it was still moving so I got them where I wanted then tacked them in place. I also put washers behind the rubber bushings that hold the exhaust up and tacked those so they dont rock side to side.

Im not usually a fan of those tails but it is definetly pulled off on this car. It looks great, very clean! How did that motor mount work out for ya?

Looks very good man. Looking to get the smoked tails for my 6, where did you get them? Also, how difficult was wiring the rear deflectors to the taillights? Thanks.

Last edited:
Back