corksport test pipe install questions, I didn't see any how to install a test pipe

Hey guys,
Going to install my test pipe in the morning. I got it used and dont' have hardware, so was wondering what bolts I will need or has everyone just used stock? I seen 1 guy posted to use M10 1.25 bolts, any other opinions. I thought I had read you can use stock, but I don't want to start the job and get my car on the stands only to figure out that the stock bolts won't work. Also, I see 2 braces on there, that look like they will probably need to be pulled, did you guys pull them? I'm surpised there is no test pipe install in the how to section. I searched and found nothing. Any info to prepare for this would be great. Thanks

I started cussing a while lot less once I pulled those 2 braces out, so I would suggest it. Can't help on the other part, mine came with bolts.

i tried the other night but got so irritated i put everything back on before i got it all off. i do know that the two braces need to come off and you use a 14mm deep well socket for the bolts on the mid-pipe. it's kinda hard to get to the bolts at the downpipe section. thats when i got irritated. lol.

s***. I thought this was supposed to be a rather easy install?

thats what they all say. Im not mechanically inclined by any means. Took me like 2 hrs. just to get the damn bolts undone. Get a torque wrench. And jack up your car properly! I learned the hard way!

To be honest... two hours doesn't sound that bad to me. Where did you get your TP and for how much? How's fittement? Any problems?

yea its not 'hard' by any means. but removing both braces and breaking the spring bolts loose requires a little effort. Next time, I'll jack my car up a little more to give me a little more leverage as well as try to do it before the sun goes down!!!

Ha ha, most of the time it sucks to be big with big hands. but in this case I was glad I bench almost 400 and have the big paws LMAO No problems breaking them loose(alright)

yea its not 'hard' by any means. but removing both braces and breaking the spring bolts loose requires a little effort. Next time, I'll jack my car up a little more to give me a little more leverage as well as try to do it before the sun goes down!!!

To be honest... two hours doesn't sound that bad to me. Where did you get your TP and for how much? How's fittement? Any problems?

I got mine on ebay. Speed Action. I paid $140, and the fitment is pretty good. No problems after roughly 4,000 miles. Sounds great with the MS CBE. If you have any questions just let me know

^ I have the same as well only took me an hour and some change to install it was very easy

Back