MSP: forged internals, standalone, etc..etc..

Sold!

SOLD!!!!!

here's the basics:
--All prices are BEST OFFER, don't be afraid to ask because I'll probably take it
--These prices do NOT include shipping
--Please keep offers in PMs only, do not offer here
--Please keep the thread clean of 'you'll never get X amount for Y part' comments, they are rude and unnecessary, thanks

Payments:
I am open to taking multiple payments on the larger items as I know that this economy is kicking all of our asses...but you gotta be able to offer a decent set of payments and within a decent amount of time...pm me what you can do and we will figure something out

that being said, let's get this party started!

Pauter Rods/CP 9:1 pistons/lightened crankshaft -- $1000 OBO

--These parts have only around 2k miles on them before one of the rods suffered a spun bearing
--the crankshaft is brand new and has not been used (this is NOT the crank that was used when the bearing spun, that crank has been tossed)
--the crankshaft has it's own custom made box for shipping as well, all wooden
--As for the one rod, I can have that replaced with a brand new one or you can take it as is and have the machine shop bore it out to a larger sized bearing, either works for me (the former of which would be covered by me, not the later)
--the pistons have carbon buildup on them (normal) and will be thoroughly cleaned by me prior to shipping them out
--I will not part out these components

pictures:
--------------------------------------------------------

IMG_0582.jpg

(please see the following link for the rest of the pics of the forged internals....it's a LOT of pictures lol)
http://s40.photobucket.com/albums/e247/Mr-Gib/Forged Internals For Sale/

Last edited:
When do you think you'll have some more info on the SteedSpeed manifold?

what information do you need? it's only in that section because I haven't taken pics of it...I'll have pics of it tomorrow

Pretty much info about when the picture and price will be posted so we can discuss it. Have been interested in that manifold for a while now...

yea that will be up tomorrow and I'll put up a price tomorrow

this is for a T3 though, not a stock gt2554r....the inlet flange is larger...not sure what you're running though

oh and this is equipped with the EGR fitting as well

I love this forum lol, I post stuff up and it's already got interest within hours lol

Last edited:
Ummm... you're kidding.. right? (boom08)

-------------- (google) ----------------

The FS and FP are structurally different than the original F-blocks with much smaller bore spacing, much shorter deck height and smaller head and journal dimensions. The FS and FP are more closely related to the Mazda BP engine than they are with the original F-engine.
[edit]FS
The 2.0 L (1991 cm3) FS was one of the last F-family engines. With an 83 mm bore and 92 mm stroke, it produced up to 130 hp (97 kW) and 135 ftlbf (183 Nm). In 1998 the engine evolved into the FS-DE by undergoing several changes, most notably a distributorless ignition as well as the move from hydraulic lifters to solid shim-on-bucket lifters. Japan also received a higher-performance version, known as the FS-ZE. A special version of the FS was produced in 2003 for the Mazdaspeed Proteg which was turbocharged, and generated 170 hp (127 kW) and 160 ftlbf (217 Nm). This was known as the FS-DE-T. It's worth noting that the internals of the FS-DE-T were identical to those found in the standard FS-DE, which were not known for their strength.
The FS-DE engine did enjoy a few minor technical features, such as:
-Oil Squirters
-VICS (Variable Initial Charge System) - A system that can vary the volume of the intake manifold resulting in a broader power band. There were known issues with this system, the most noteworthy was that the small screws would come loose from the butterfly system that drove this and end up running through the motor.
-VTCS (Variable Tumble Control System) - A set of butterflies in the intake manifold that would close to promote low emissions combustion under cold start at low engine speeds. These had a reputation of being noisy at times.
(For more info on VICS and VTCS see here: http://www.mazda6tech.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=14&Itemid=1)
-Windage Tray

Applications:
1993–2002 Mazda 626
1993–1997 Mazda MX-6
1999–2001 Mazda MPV (Japan)
1999–2003 Mazda Capella
2001–2003 Mazda Proteg (2.0L models only)
2001 Mazda Proteg MP3
2002–2003 Mazda Proteg 5
2003-2003.5 Mazdaspeed Proteg
1993–1997 Ford Probe

What does FS-DE mean?

Last edited:
(jacked)

i feel like thread jacking a little! culridr...... hw did you get the asteriods championship???

yea it'll cost a fair amount to do that, I'd say between 150-200ish

(jacked)

i feel like thread jacking a little! culridr...... hw did you get the asteriods championship???

gtfo.jpg

lol

thanks zuku26 and spicyorangemsp!

yea it'll cost a fair amount to do that, I'd say between 150-200ish

Then it might be best to buy a new 2nd gen then, but you can check it out and get back to me if you want, I'll leave that up to you.

btw: do you know if there are any difference between the genarations besides how they look?

Back