MSP PARTS! aftermarket & stock.

Sold the MSP, have these parts up for sale:

- Apexi R1 3" Exhaust (orginal: $950, selling SOLD
- Unichip ECU tuned by JDM Sam ($550 shipped)
- A-pillar gauge setup w/BOOST and narrow A/F (SOLD)
- Stock MSP SMIC, piping, BPV, Airbox for sale (PM offer)
- Stock MSP springs, front ($50 shipped)
- blacked-out P5 headlights w/bulbs (SOLD)
- stock MSP kenwood deck SOLD

Or Best Offer.

pics below:

APEXI R1 3" EXHAUST -- $550 shipped -- I would prefer pickup, but will ship. Willing to drive to meet up. Includes the extension to save your O2 bung, and has an additional support welded on to keep it from moving around (helpful addition). This IS the sexiest exhaust you can put on the MSP, i loved this thing.
P1000039.jpg

UNICHIP ECU, tuned by JDM_Sam for intake, fmic, bov, exhaust, ~9.5psi or stock boost...comes WITH boost controller, works great -- $550 shipped.
P1000040.jpg

A-pillar gauge pod w/BOOST and narrow A/F. Backlight color matches MSP interior red -- $60 shipped
P1000041.jpg

Stock MSP piping, smic, bpv, and airbox. Would like to sell as a group, but I can separate out. post or PM me to setup a price.
P1000042.jpg

Stock MSP racingbeat springs, front -- $50 shipped
P1000043.jpg

blacked-out P5 headlights -- got them from a member, had them on my MSP and they were sexy. Comes with high and low-beam bulbs. -- $165 shipped
P1000044.jpg

P1000045.jpg

Stock MSP Kenwood -- neets new ribbon cable, which is about $20...does not work as-is, but it's an easy fix. There is a how-to on this forum i can provide you. -- make an offer.
P1000046.jpg

Im just trying to sell to make up some cost that i bought these for. All are OBO, PM or post to discuss or if you have any questions. Happy modding!

Last edited:
tony!

when/why did you sell off the protege? what's the new toy?

hey drew, sold the pro about 3 weeks ago. Bought an '03 Xterra for work (green energy contractor) (yippy). I miss it a lot, but the new truck is pretty sweet... In a few months im either getting a 94 FD or a bike (honda/suzuki).

ps...i think you have the same mods i had right? Buy my Unichip dude, it's SO sick. You will s*** your pants with how fast that s*** goes. I would peel out in 3rd gear at 65.

Last edited:
any pics/sound clips of the exhaust? its the under axle isnt it...

ineterested

ooh... i will look around, but i don't think so. It sounds very similar to a WRX with a very open exhaust -- DAMN sexy. Its actually a little quieter inside the car than the Vibrant which was on the car when I sold it.

And yes, it's 4 pieces, the back part goes under the rear axle and is held up by 2 hangars and the extra welded hanger. Angled exit out the back, JDM-style. I never had any clearance issues, and i was lowered. Maybe 7" off the ground? I have no idea, it was never a problem.

close ups of the lens on the headlights? are they faded/ scratched? any of the mounting clips broken?

Not faded. The right one has a spot about as big as a fingerprint that is a bit scratched/faded, not really sure what happened. Pics will have to wait until this Saturday. Other than that they are in good shape. No tabs are broken, it was a perfect fit on my car. They will fit any pro, MSP, or pro5 of this generation.

I have PM's on a lot of this stuff too, so if you're interested please speak up. Money talks -- I won't do dibs. But I will let you know via PM if someone wants to pay for an item that your interested in.

verified paypal member, I will PM my address.

I apologize to everyone wondering if i have the following (none of these are listed in this sale thread):
- INjen CAI
- HIBOOST FMIC
- hardpipes + HKS BOV
- AWR mm
- Kartboy shifter/bushings
- Corksport exhaust hangers
- tinted tail lights
- blackened rear badges

I DO NOT HAVE THESE ITEMS!! sorry -- i sold the car in a rush and could not remove everything :(

wow looking at those pics really makes me miss my msp... damnit, i might just come back to the pro scene with a built motor...

hey drew, sold the pro about 3 weeks ago. Bought an '03 Xterra for work (green energy contractor) (yippy). I miss it a lot, but the new truck is pretty sweet... In a few months im either getting a 94 FD or a bike (honda/suzuki).

ps...i think you have the same mods i had right? Buy my Unichip dude, it's SO sick. You will s*** your pants with how fast that s*** goes. I would peel out in 3rd gear at 65.

green energy contractor, eh? is this related to what you were going to school for? as an ME, doing green energy stuff always seemed like a very cool route to go. you didn't want to turn the msp into a more rally-oriented car? i'm sure it could have gone anywhere that xterra can.

whatever you get next (even if it's another protege), make sure to come back and let us know.

and i would be totally down for getting that unichip unit ... if i didn't already have one installed :). now, if you were selling an upgraded intake or exhaust manifold, then you would probably have a PM from me.

Pics of the P5 headlights installed?

This kills me... but no :( I am so sad too, because that was my favorite mod I did to that car, it looked sooooo good. Sorry.

I can promise you, they look mean and sexy, which is a great combo.

I wanna say there is a blue MSP on here with black p5 headlights...maybe look around?

green energy contractor, eh? is this related to what you were going to school for? as an ME, doing green energy stuff always seemed like a very cool route to go. you didn't want to turn the msp into a more rally-oriented car? i'm sure it could have gone anywhere that xterra can.

whatever you get next (even if it's another protege), make sure to come back and let us know.

and i would be totally down for getting that unichip unit ... if i didn't already have one installed :). now, if you were selling an upgraded intake or exhaust manifold, then you would probably have a PM from me.

Eh...didn't go to school specifically for that, but UVA gives the most broad education anyone could ask for, so I make it fit. I understand everything we do just from the technical background and labs and s***, so ive got that going for me. I got in early with a fast-rising company and will be right at the top of it in a few short months, which is great.

I will for sure be on here as soon as i get back into the sport compact scene -- and sorry, no mani. Have you had your unichip tuned though? Send me a PM if you wanna trade. It makes a world of a difference. And you have to change your pants a lot (band2)

Latest posts

Back