mazda emblem

whitety

well i'm going to cut my front and back emblem to make the flying m thing, and i just wanted to know what the best way to do it would be. i was just going to cut it with a hacksaw, but was wondering if there are any other easier ways. i'm trying to get it to look like somewhat this.

dsc00728ox3th.jpg

thanks

Anything sharp should work. Its flimsy plastic and you will be sanding it after for paint anyway so you can eliminate any rough edges.

Anything sharp should work. Its flimsy plastic and you will be sanding it after for paint anyway so you can eliminate any rough edges.

it is very flimsy. just be careful if you're going to cut it yourself, it might crack.

if you have AIM, IM corzy101, tell him Andrew (StrobeMedia) referred you ;) he does them ****** amazing.

honestly people, these aren't that hard to make. not trying to take away business from you jaz. it just takes a hand dremel and some sand paper to make a good cut. however, if you aren't that very artistic (or can work with hand tool that well) or one who doesn't play close attention to detail, i'd go ahead and order it from jaz

Thats pretty much how i get my business, people dont want to mess it up or just want to have it done for them. I do enjoy making them though, it gives me something productive to do in my spare time

Yeah I made one just haven't decided if I want to put it on the car or not. Sorta liking the toilet bowl these days.

Back