Question about OEM 20s...

Hey guys,

I am new here and have a 2008 Honda Accord Coupe. My question is about the OEM 10 spoke 20's on the CX-9. They are the closest wheel I can find to match the 18's I have on my car. I love the style but want a bigger wheel.

My question is, will the 7.5 inch width be too narrow? Is there a replica wheel to these that is wider? Any info would be great thanks. Here is a pic of my car:

vetteandaccord002.jpg

Last edited:
The 20" wheels on the CX-9 are heavy, wouldn't be my 1st choice for an Accord. 7.5" is plenty wide, but you need to check if the bolt pattern and offset are correct for the Accord before you even consider such a swap.

The 20" wheels on the CX-9 are heavy, wouldn't be my 1st choice for an Accord. 7.5" is plenty wide, but you need to check if the bolt pattern and offset are correct for the Accord before you even consider such a swap.

Bolt pattern and offset are fine....But the weight does concern me. I need that style of wheel though. I basically just want a set like what I have in 20". Any ideas?

The 20" one on CX9 is 20"x7", not 7.5".
The offset is 45mm, which is also important.
Yes, it is pretty heavy to be strong enough to support the weight of an SUV/CUV.

I'd get an aftermarket designed to fit the car. There are some nice 10 spokes out there, painted or polished.

Personally your 18s are plenty big for that car. I doubt you will like the harsher ride of 20's.

Dont forget about the TMPS for your Honda too.. Personally, I go with 19s on your Accord and get it lowered. Otherwise, it's gonna look like a 4x4 with rims.

Back