Mazda2 Wing West Body Kit

P2K

:
DBA-BK3P
Wings West is making a body kit for the new Mazda 2. A nice clean look and not too over the top. The pic is photoshopped, but I assume the real thing will look exactly like it.

LINK

By the looks of it, it'll be for the sport model only. The GT has the sportier front bumper and already has side skirts.

m2_maxx.png
m2_genki.png

I think it would look alot better in another color, but the kit is sweet though.

I don't think so. There is still a wingwest.com

Wings West is making a body kit for the new Mazda 2. A nice clean look and not too over the top. The pic is photoshopped, but I assume the real thing will look exactly like it.

LINK

By the looks of it, it'll be for the sport model only. The GT has the sportier front bumper and already has side skirts.

m2_maxx.png
m2_genki.png

what's considered as a "GT" model?

Before the 2010 revision, the GT came with a sportier front bumper, stock HID projector headlights, side skirts, a rear wing, and other miscellaneous interior bits. The sport looked naked, plain, and boring compared to the GT.
GT SPORT

Before the 2010 revision, the GT came with a sportier front bumper, stock HID projector headlights, side skirts, a rear wing, and other miscellaneous interior bits. The sport looked naked, plain, and boring compared to the GT.
GT SPORT

is that much different than what we currently have here in the US with GT being the Touring Model (sans 16" rims vs USA 15" rims) and the Sport being "Sport" in the US?

Only difference i really see is the fog lights, and the Touring model comes with a rear roof wing for exterior differences.

is that much different than what we currently have here in the US with GT being the Touring Model (sans 16" rims vs USA 15" rims) and the Sport being "Sport" in the US?

Only difference i really see is the fog lights, and the Touring model comes with a rear roof wing for exterior differences.
You're right, the difference between the current model trims aren't that much. All trims even have the same front bumper unlike the pre-facelift which I like better. With the pre-facelift, you knew from a quick glance which ones were the Sports model.

Actually looks pretty good... Front/ Rear lip and side skirts?

I just put a wings west rear lip on my protege and i must say quality was top notch...

sir, i'm new here i'm from philippines and i'm looking for bodykits, wing and fog lamps for my mazda 2. i hope u can help me. thanks fellas. :)

Back