Vent Shares/Visors

benben01

:
2008 MS3 GT
I've looked high and low..... Does anyone know where I can find some vent shades/visors for the 9? No one seems to have anything for it.

Which vent?

Actually I would love to see some shades for the MFD (multi-function display). It is not really visible under strong sun light. Some people sell it for the Prius display. I haven't seen any for CX9 yet.

That's odd. I can see the 'MFD' even when sun hits it directly. Very easy to see.

Window visors would be nice, as long as they are subtle.

Last edited:
By MFD, I meant the NAVI screen. It is odd that it is allowed to tilt upwards, but not downwards.

I guess the OP was asking about the side window visors.

Last edited:
If you adjust the display settings on the navi screen you'll be able to see it fine in just about any conditions. You just have to hit the button just above the fuel gauge. It adjusts it to night view or something.

vikefan7,
I think you are right. I remember it was much brighter than it is now.
I might have tempered with that button/dial and forgot about it.
I will correct it back tomorrow.

i was talking the window visors where you can crack the window in the rain to wick out the fog and not let any rain in..

i was talking the window visors where you can crack the window in the rain to wick out the fog and not let any rain in..

I checked the WeatherTech website. They don't have it for CX9.
They are quite responsive. You may call them or send them an email.
The more people do that, the more likely they will produce it.
www.weathertech.com

It's a screw up on JCW's site. The part number is the same for a CX-7. Unless they are interchangable, but I highly doubt it.

Here you go, they are pretty proud of them...

DO NOT buy the above item for your CX-9! My shipment arrived today and it was marked 08-09 CX-7! Their database is wrong regarding part# AVS-94091 and I am returning the item. If you have ordered this, refuse the shipment.

Back to square one (dunno)

Back