External Look

semrz1

:
Mazda CX-9
I'm curious to see if anyone has their CX-9 put on with bodykit! I've search the internet but couldn't find any bodykit available. I've seen nice kit on Lexus RX-350, Murano, Sante Fe, so on. Do you think CX-9 will have kit out there?

Feel free to comment....

CX9 Sportowner,
I'm interested in decent look bodykit and eye catching, not the aggresive look eg Erebuni kit. Preferably front/rear lips and side skirts just bolt to original part/body. It will be nice to see pictures of CX-9 with different bodykits. I've used to put on body kits for my previous cars (Nissan Silvia S14, Honda Integra, Subaru WRX Sti and Honda Odyssey) and heavy mods. I've retired on mods hobbies since 4-5 years ago, as usual family live takes over. Can't do mod, but having nice car looks is acceptable by the home queen, hehehe...(sssh).
So, anyone in this forum care to share pictures of their CX-9 with bodykit on?

I doubt you will see any kind of side kit since there are no rocker panels on the CX9. Probably none at all given the more adult nature of the car.

Benben01,
Thank you for the other link. I'm crossing my finger and hopefully body kit for our CX-9 available soon.

I wouldn't count on the kit as this is a one-off. If you look closely, it's not much of a kit. Just a front chin spoiler and new side skirts for the lower door moldings. The paint scheme is what sets it off. I also liked the fact that they used 18" wheels with R-comp tires.

Back