..: White Mazda2 from Italy :..

titz

Hi all!
I'm new here..and i would like to present you my little car :D
It's a Mazda2 "fun" version 1300cc fuel 86hp three doors..
I bought it in July '08..at the beginning it had only rear spoiler and rear black windows..
Then i've installed 16" Threeface Tuning rims,sideskirts,Spark exhaust,Momo Design shift,-3cm Eibach springs and a complete Bi-xenon kit 6000k + xenon led position lights..
Now i have 17000km..and i'm very very happy with this car!!
Hope you enjoy ;)
Greetings from Italy (thumb)

SDC10849.JPG

SDC10846mix.jpg

SDC10005.JPG

SDC10007.JPG

SDC10008.JPG

Last edited:
welcome!! ... nice!! (thumb)

Welcome! (hi)

Great looking Mazda2...Nice mods so far...Thanks for joining the community and enjoy the forums! :D

damn i would totally rock one of those as a DD. too bad we wont see them.. wonder if it would be worth it to import one. i mean, you pay like $1500 in freight anyway....

damn i would totally rock one of those as a DD. too bad we wont see them.. wonder if it would be worth it to import one. i mean, you pay like $1500 in freight anyway....

wait mazdaspeed (or MPS) version....IMHO it's in developmement..;)

why?

because 2 it's a success and seem there in EU there is a good market for fast small cars..;)

the right engine (1,4-1,6 turbo) it's also in development (see recent news from mazda's future powertranis)

weren't they talking about a 2.0 AWD turbo for the mps version? but hellz yea id import that... take all those civics that try to pull on me to school ;) but i might just have to settle for boosting my friends yaris.

weren't they talking about a 2.0 AWD turbo for the mps version? but hellz yea id import that... take all those civics that try to pull on me to school ;) but i might just have to settle for boosting my friends yaris.

in my opinion that car eventually would be a 1.6 DISI turbo FWD. the car its light...it' s enough power

Che bella machina

Ciao Titz. Che carina Mazdina... Ho voluto che mia sorella a Firenze compri una Mazda 2, ma ha comprato un Fiat Idea. I love the Fiat 500 and Mazda 2.. Sono molto contento che Fiat compra Chrysler, perche potro comprare una 500 qui.
-katapaltes

(Sorry, my Italian is a little rusty...) :D

ciao bellissima la tua Mazda2! Quei cerchi in lega li vorrei anche io sulla mia!

Back