Third Row Speaker in 2007 CX9

Mz. T

I was wondering do the speakers above the third work. Because I do not hear any sound. It is the Sport CX9.

Damn, didn't even know there were speakers back there. Guess I've been married too long to spend enough time in the back seat. I will check them out this evening.

My son was seating back there. And was saying nothing was coming out the speakers. So I had to check it out.

With the Bose stereo upgrade that came with the NAVI package on my GT, those two speakers on the D-pillars work fine in my CX9.

Bragging about your gadgets and gizmos isn't really answering the original 07 Sport question.

On THAT car, there aren't speakers in the D pillars

Like CX9 SportOwner says, the holes may be there on the sport, but the speakers are not necessarily there. Thanx for bringing this up though. Didn't even know they were in the back. Anyway for informational purposes, the GT with Bose/Nav package has them and they work.

just to add, I wouldn't even try to add speakers there, given the close proximity to the air curtains. If you make a mistake, you could cause serious damage.

Back