Opinions on exhaust

Header: Draxas(MSDS), Thunder, Vibrant or OBX. As for Exhaust: HKS, Borla, MS3 OEM Exhaust, OBX or Vibrant. :)

Attachments

• P7040380.JPG
    P7040380.JPG
    813.4 KB · Views: 198
  • P7040379.JPG
    P7040379.JPG
    833.5 KB · Views: 183
  • P2200049.JPG
    P2200049.JPG
    504.6 KB · Views: 199
  • P2200050.JPG
    P2200050.JPG
    604.2 KB · Views: 187
Last edited:
i have good luck with thunder headers. they are making a header with a high flow cat in it currently as well... should help with cel issues

your tires are cupped. but the exhaust looks nice

Good eye! I noticed that too and had it taken in for an alignment and to have the suspension checked (everything suspension-wise is still stock--till next weekend!). The Goodyear service center that did the alignment said that the alignment was not very far off and that everything was fine with the rear suspension. No leaks and the shocks were working fine.

I thought the reason for cupped tires was because of worn suspension parts. But they said everything was fine. Any ideas of what else could cause this?

Good eye! I noticed that too and had it taken in for an alignment and to have the suspension checked (everything suspension-wise is still stock--till next weekend!). The Goodyear service center that did the alignment said that the alignment was not very far off and that everything was fine with the rear suspension. No leaks and the shocks were working fine.

I thought the reason for cupped tires was because of worn suspension parts. But they said everything was fine. Any ideas of what else could cause this?

You are not rotating your tires properly or often enough.

You are not rotating your tires properly or often enough.

That would probably be it then! I will shamelessly admit to being a little lazy about rotating my tires. I have unidirectional tires and can't rotate them the way you really should. I could switch the back and front around on each side but wouldn't all four tires eventually look cupped? Sorry that this was (jacked)

Last edited:
Back