Mazda 3i 2004 HID Head lights

vladjan

:
Mazda3i
Hey,
I recently purchased HID kit 6000k (dimaond White with the hit of blue). After spending a lot of money on crappy bulbs i found a perfectHID kit for a MAZDA 3. it givs extremly strong white lights. On the freeway the refelction on the road is way stronger then any beamers, lexuses, or benzes. I recomment to all , it cost me 120 bucks(including the ballasts, all the wiring, and 6000k bulbs).
Its really cheap for that great performance, plus i get a lifetime warranty on every part of that system, so perfect :)
Ill try to upload some pics later. Now im currently thinking of changing my fogs to 5000k bulbs so it would match with head lights.

sweet. can't wait for some pics. Just make sure that you have those lights aimed properly so you arent blinding people!

i dont even know how to aim them, but so far no one complained haha, since the MAzda 3's are low enough without any lowering systems, the lights are pointing more on the ground then on cars. At nights, the lights light up the whole highway !! When i drive with my freind, he always says that the lights are not lbinding when he is ahead of me or heading towards me, so i guess thats good.

picture

here is one of the pictures, more to come

Attachments

• Photo0106.jpg
    Photo0106.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 248
dabears2k.com
i got the 35watt 6000k lights. it should cost around 120$. trust me its worth it. when i drive by a bmw or a lexus, the light output on the road is stronger then those cars plus it doesnt blind cars, because mazda 3 lights are low already, they point towards the ground more. so it works out perfectly. Installation took me 45 mins. pretty simple, plug n play. let me know if u need help with those..

Would you guys recommand Xentec kits? Have you heard anything bad about those kits? I was looking at ebay and they have extremely cheap Xentec kits for like $60 (with shipping).

Honestly, i wouldn't buy anything that sort from the ebay, but that's me. The kit you're talking about is made in CHina, no offence to their products, but i just don't trust them. the kit i bought from dabeark2k.com is a japanese kit, and it proved to be great so far, plus this company gives me a life time warranty on all of the parts of the kit. Basically you're set for the lifesapn of your car. The price seems to cheap for 60$. i wouldn't do it. but do more research before you purchase anything.
good luck

I have 2 friends that bought from them and they have no problems, all the HID come from the same place, if you pay 100$, 200$, 300$ etc it's your problem :p

the thing is that if u buy from dabears2k u get the lifetime warranty on everything... it's worth to a pay alil more and not worry about blubs buring out or ballasts goin bad... i have the one from the dabearsk and its been the best upgrade for the car ive done. the ligths are perfect and visibility is great and it idoenst blind peple, looks totally oem..

Back