BOV video!!

got it off of someone through the fourms block8head... but you can buy it off of ebay i believe its the turbo xs hybrid...ya its not loud at all just enough so you can hear it and even at that if you didnt want to hear it you could shift at like 5psi and you cant really hear it but it sounds really nice and clean

Sounds great. Wish I was holding 15.6 psi. Im holding 20 and its making me scuurred.

You need that Cobb AP pretty badly if you're holding 20psi...thats pretty high up on the threshold. I'm not SUPER familiar with this turbo, but I know on TD04's, which are only a hair smaller than ours, 22psi is complete loss of efficiency and dangerous for longevity....I'd watch the boost juice if I were you until you get that AP.

You need that Cobb AP pretty badly if you're holding 20psi...thats pretty high up on the threshold. I'm not SUPER familiar with this turbo, but I know on TD04's, which are only a hair smaller than ours, 22psi is complete loss of efficiency and dangerous for longevity....I'd watch the boost juice if I were you until you get that AP.

he has the cobb ap, look in his sig.

You do realize that post was from a year ago and Atreyu has since sold his 6 and no longer frequents this site, right?

Some dude just made an ultra thread revival accidentaly thinking that this was somthing for sale. LOL

Back