F2 Turbo Kit Installed

ryukensfj

:
CWP Mazda 3
Hi guys!

I joined here a while back but I haven't posted much. I just finished installing the F2 Turbo kit in my car and I just wanted to make a thread about it and what I have gone through in my car. I don't know if this goes here but MODs feel free to move it if it doesn't belong here.

IMG_6059-1.jpg

Prototype Stage1 Turbo Kit

Mazda3stg-1.jpg

Mazda3stg-1b.jpg

Mazda3stg-1c.jpg

Revised Stage1 Turbo Kit

DSC01693.jpg

DSC01670.jpg

DSC01671.jpg

Unfinished Stage2 Turbo kit
Just to let you know, the manifold and any other polished/unfinished pipes including the intercooler will be coated black when I get my ecu changed to the XFC...

Stage2EngineBay1.jpg

Intercooler1.jpg

IntakeStage21.jpg

Stage2Turbo1.jpg

TurbotoIntercooler1.jpg

IntercoolertoThrottle1.jpg

lovin it. Nice and clean. What kind of numbers are you expecting to put down?

Right now at 7 psi I should be at around 220-230 whp on a dynojet. Once my kit is completely done with a different ecu at 8.5 psi, I should be at around 250 whp.

more or less what i was referring to. i was also curious about if you were running a A/F controller but i had skipped by it in your original post

I like it man, everything looks clean as hell. Who is F2? I've never heard of them.

I like it man, everything looks clean as hell. Who is F2? I've never heard of them.

They worked on ford vehicles before and recently are working on mazdas. They have a turbo kit out for all the new mazda vehicles and is currently developing a supercharger for the mazda3. They also have many parts for the mazda3.
Here is his website if you want to find out more about them...
www.f2mazda.com

Here is a twin turbo focus they did for SEMA
http://www.superstreetonline.com/featuredvehicles/130_0610_2005_ford_focus_twin_turbo/index.html

Last edited:
There are a smaller tuning company here in socal. THey are getting out there tho.

Whatsup jonathan

Hey! How's it going! I didn't know you're a moderator on this forum... Still doing detail jobs? And I totally forgot your name...

Any HP specs on their kit? does it give your car torque steer or make it much worse than stock? do you have a lsd?

Last edited:
Back