Borla/Ark/Vibrant. Your experiences, for my decision.

Rubidium

:
350z
I have a 2008 Mazda 3s Sedan, 2.3. I've spent a good 2-3 hours a night for the past two weeks (yep no life) listening online to different exhaust's. I've decided on the Borla, yes I know it's pretty damn expensive, but it sounds the best in my eyes (or ears in this case). The Ark DT.S also sounded good but I received a P.M. about some individuals having issues with clamps and the ARK system. I've looked into the Vibrant and if I can't get a working Borla and don't hear anything else good about the ARK, then I believe the Vibrant will be my last choice. I have purchased the "Vibrant Stainless Steel Header and Test Pipe Combo - Mazda3" (not installed). Now maybe yes it'd be better to go Vibrant header back. Any extra input is greatly appreciated.

Recap: Want to know if the Borla will work. If not, I'd like user experiences with ARK.

Mod done:
Injen CAI (Part #RD6061P)
Audio system (lots of stuff, non-relevant)

I would strongly stick with all of the same brand if you already purchased the Vibrant header.

I agree with the above statement. That being said, I am considering AutoExe, Ark, and Borla - in that order.

Back