Weathertech Mats

tomiller97

:
2008 Mazda CX-9 Sport
I just bought the Front floorliners for my CX-9 from Weathertech. As all others have said they fit great and cover more area than the factory carpet mats. I remember reading on one of the threads that some of you were contacting McNeil directly before these mats were available. As of now they only have the front liners and the cargo mat....has anyone asked if they intend to do any 2nd row mats?

Or is the OEM all weather 2nd row mat the only option right now (instead of the standard carpet mats).

cargo mat

I bought the husky mat from autoanything for $83. It covers the entire cargo area behind the 2nd row seats. It has a lip on it and I have been very satisfied with its perfromance so far. The weathertech was too expensive. If I have to use the 3rd row seat I'll take the mat out or just fold it in a jam. The husky mat is well made. My two cents!!

I bought the husky mat from autoanything for $83. It covers the entire cargo area behind the 2nd row seats. It has a lip on it and I have been very satisfied with its perfromance so far. The weathertech was too expensive. If I have to use the 3rd row seat I'll take the mat out or just fold it in a jam. The husky mat is well made. My two cents!!

I looked for it online, no pics can be found on huskyliners website, maybe b/c I have an 2009.

I looked for it online, no pics can be found on huskyliners website, maybe b/c I have an 2009.

Yeah...something broke on their site with the images. The husky liner is excellent quality.

I had a small fit issue with the driver and passenger side mud liners and contacted the company. I worked with a guy named Steve Bower at Husky (Winfield Products) who personally drove out to his nearest Mazda dealer, 2 hours away, in the middle of the winter, to go re-fit a Mazda CX-9 08 model because the 07 model, passenger foot wells were slightly different. They re-spec'd and manufactured the part and added "more draft along the out edges of the front liners". They re-designed the parts and shipped me replacements. I support a company that stands by its product.

As the last guy said, I also got my trunk liner and "winter liners" from Autoanything

They have pictures.
http://www.autoanything.com/cargo-liners/64A1467A0A0.aspx

Last edited:
Yeah...something broke on their site with the images. The husky liner is excellent quality.

I had a small fit issue with the driver and passenger side mud liners and contacted the company. I worked with a guy named Steve Bower at Husky (Winfield Products) who personally drove out to his nearest Mazda dealer, 2 hours away, in the middle of the winter, to go re-fit a Mazda CX-9 08 model because the 07 model, passenger foot wells were slightly different. They re-spec'd and manufactured the part and added "more draft along the out edges of the front liners". They re-designed the parts and shipped me replacements. I support a company that stands by its product.

As the last guy said, I also got my trunk liner and "winter liners" from Autoanything

They have pictures.
http://www.autoanything.com/cargo-liners/64A1467A0A0.aspx

They don't have a listing for 2009. Also, the pic is not fitted for the cx9.

Hi everyone,
The cargo liner appears to be available for 2009 models. I just purchased the Weathertech cargo liner for my 09 Sexy9 in Black #40406. It is the one that is posted above on Weathertech.com. I haven't received it yet, but I had to share the great deal I got on REALTRUCK.com. I searched and searched and found the lowest price+a coupon for $20 off! So, they usually run $137.95 plus free shipping. I found it on Realtruck.com in black (I have the Copper Red and Sand interior, black carpets) for $127.95. Then I found a coupon for $20 off a $100 purchase. The total with free shipping is $107.95. If you are interested the coupon code is RTNL34. I can't wait to receive my Cargo Liner!

BTW, I also purchased all four Weathertech rubber floor mats set (driver, passenger, 2nd row seats) for $58!! on Autoparts Warehouse.com. All four fit fine. They do not have the lip that goes near the door jam of the driver's side, but the fit great and are well made. Thick rubber, easy to vacuum and clean. The back seat ones only cover in front of the passengers (not the middle area), so I just place a carpet one in the middle area.

I hope this info helps and I will report back when my cargo liner arrives regarding fit, quality, etc.:)

This is the product info...
MAC-40406 MacNeil WeatherTech Extreme Duty Rear Cargo Liner BlackRear Cargo Liner - Black Mazda CX-9 07-09 Fits Behind 2nd Seat

I do believe another forum said they do NOT make the cargo liner with two parts anymore to cover the 2nd or 3rd seat areas. So, behind the 2nd seat would need to be removed or folded over if the seats are up. If you do find it, let us know. Thanks!

They say that weathertech floor mats is of good quality so I was thinking of replacing my stock mats with it.

Last edited:
I just got the Weathertech Front row Liners and Cargo Liner (Still waiting/looking for a second row only liner, no third row) about a month ago and so far they have been nothing short of spectacular.

Here in Colorado with the snow making a wet and dirty mess its been great to have these so I don't have to worry at all about how dirty my feet are.

Received my first, second, third, and cargo liner from weathertech today. They fit great as expected.

Received my first, second, third, and cargo liner from weathertech today. They fit great as expected.

Where did you get your whethertech third row? I do not see them on the website. I only see the digifit style and not the mat style.

Last edited:
I believe he is referring to the digifit liners. The Weathertech liner for the second and third row is all one piece.

weathertech is a good brand. One of my trucks has it and for 3 years it is still doing good. No doubt about it.

Last edited:
Back