Mazda 2 accessories

Goldfish_GR

:
Mazda 2, Touring Alloy 1.3lt
Well, to make the long story short, do you know if there is any car kit that can be connected with my cell via bluetooth and use the soundspeakers without any serious modification on the car's dash?
I saw something like that in a Lancer and it was really good. The driver could see the name of the incoming caller on the radio's screen, while somewhere high the mic was situated, while he was keeping both hands on the wheel. Excellent system I must say (I feel like I have invented the wheel)

goldfish i baught something that requires no modifcation at all its a mirror the u plug it on top of the original mirror and it does everything u can see the caller name or number on ur mirror u can call accept calls hands free u can hear the conversation thru mirror speakers or radio (4 channels) or u can always use the BT earphone that its mounted on the mirror and u can use it when someone is near u , for private matters if ur interested to see it i have one installed in my car takes 1 min to install it pair the device and ur done email me at andre_khoury_79@hotmail.com i will send u pics

bt car kit

here a similar pic but different mirror but at least u will have a tiny idea of what im talking about btm.jpg

Back