A few pics of the 3

wiprotege5

:
2002 Mazda Protege5 & 2007 Mazda 3 GT
Well, normally I spend my time in the P5 area (look at my screen name), but last night I took my old man's car out and a buddy and I took a few photos of it. Figured it would be a nice x-mas present to him.

Here they are, what do ya think.

try2.jpg

Street.jpg

Logo2.jpg

Frontview.jpg

dam those are really nice pics, what kind of camera did you use and who did the photoshop work? It all looks great

My buddy uses his Nikon D-80 with the the accessories. Then we threw them in Adobe Lightroom to fix'em up

The Car is a 07 Mazda 3, grand touring, Bone stock except for the 16" winter wheels.

Last edited:
looking good. i wished the dealer i went to had a white mz3 manual.

but alas, only autos :(

i see some gunmetal or anthracite colored wheels on that w/ a speed3 suspension...hmmmm mmmm good :D

looking good. i wished the dealer i went to had a white mz3 manual.

but alas, only autos :(

i see some gunmetal or anthracite colored wheels on that w/ a speed3 suspension...hmmmm mmmm good :D

Yeah, the wheels are from tire rack for the winter tires. Its not a speed3, just a normal 3 in pearl white, and yes, its a manual.

same here, got my mine in galaxy grey..probably b/c it was one of the few manual mz3's on the lot.

any plans for it?

(the speed3 suspension comment meant that you can buy/get speed3 suspension and give the car a 10mm drop but a tiffer ride if you don't wanna go outside of the OEM suspension system)

any plans for it?

Nope, keeping it BONE stock. Really don't like modifying cars too much, especially ones that are great from the factory!!! :rolleyes:

No, maybe a spin oil filter mod is needed, I'm sick of the paper filter thinger.

Back