HID lights, can this be right?

RENE063

:
2006 Mazda3 5-door
http://www.xenonexpert.com/ddm_kit_sale.html

$80 for a conversion kit at 4300K? Am I missing something here? I thought kits were going for anywhere from $150-the skies the limit. Someone shed some light that I am missing something. Otherwise, I can't see spending almost $50 on silverstars if this price is correct.

Having said that most of the bargin HID kits are made in China. Ive installed dozens of kits and have learned the hard way. Is a warrenty worth it if you have to keep changing ballist due to flickering or slow warm up?

Having said that most of the bargin HID kits are made in China. Ive installed dozens of kits and have learned the hard way. Is a warrenty worth it if you have to keep changing ballist due to flickering or slow warm up?

If you want OEM reliability I suggest you go with Volt and Xtreme kit that we carry. Both use Japanese parts and don't cut corners like all Chinese made kits. If you don't like having to deal with replacing parts down the road then it's a better choice.

If you want OEM reliability I suggest you go with Volt and Xtreme kit that we carry. Both use Japanese parts and don't cut corners like all Chinese made kits. If you don't like having to deal with replacing parts down the road then it's a better choice.
I want HID's and I really like the blue look to the lights I know NOTHING about HID's and well I don't want to have to fix anything after I get them installed so what would you suggest for me? The Volt and Xtreme kit? and what bulbs to get the nice blue/purple look, while still having good visiblity.

Thanks.

Back