mazda 3 plugs what ?

i would get anything but stock plugs, i went through 2 sets of the stockers only for my car to misfire so i just went with ngk's anything is better than the stocks so whatever.

When normal driving giving it a lil gas like when goin up a hill it stammered real bad tryin to go past 4k and up.

i got some bosch they were better than than the stockers but they only lasted for like 8k miles....cuz they are bosch haha, they are as reliable a ford vehicle. So i got some autolites since then and havent had a problem, but if i had the money id get top of the line ngk's.

Most OEM plugs are made by NGK or Bosch anyway. Fancy expensive plugs are a waste of money on a otherwise stock car.

the stock ones in the 3 are bosch and have FoMoCo stamps on em....exactly why they failed haha. But anyway there is truth to what u said but sometimes it just pays to know that you not putting crap in your car.

or you could have just gotten a bad set of plugs...

maybe I will never be able to justify a ten dollar spark plug...

yea thats also a great possibility, i mean ive taken my bad plugs to autozone and switched em with new ones but ive done it more than i should have meaning they have all went bad (bosch) that they just got a new shipment in store. The autolights i have in mine now are $15 a set and they were working fine....longer than the bosch.

Stock 3 plugs are NGK with FoMoCo,and ILTR5A13G on the ceramic.made in japan on hex. New OEM plugs have MAZDA on the ceramic and NGK japan on the hex.

Back