Auto door lock when driving

Status
Not open for further replies.

ebbebb

Is there anyway to program the doors to be locked automatically when starting driving on 09 Mazda 5? My 08 Honda civic can do that for safety purpose. I even have the factory remote starter installed, but I was told it was not an option during the installation.

Sure:

1) Get wife, husband, girlfriend, boyfriend; whatever. Preferably not overly intellectual,
2) Give them money or food (depends whether they're female or male) at the time you want the doors locked,
3) Repeat until they automatically lock them for you at the right time, even without the money or food.

:)

Is there anyway to program the doors to be locked automatically when starting driving on 09 Mazda 5? My 08 Honda civic can do that for safety purpose. I even have the factory remote starter installed, but I was told it was not an option during the installation.

Had it on my Windstar - really liked that feature. Maybe in the '10 model? (If you look at service manual - so I'm told - you see all kinds of neat features that aren't available here - like power (rear) doors - another feature I miss from the Windstar.)

Sure:

1) Get wife, husband, girlfriend, boyfriend; whatever. Preferably not overly intellectual,
2) Give them money or food (depends whether they're female or male) at the time you want the doors locked,
3) Repeat until they automatically lock them for you at the right time, even without the money or food.

:)

LOL LOL LOL

That is a feature I would like. Both my Dodge Dakota have them and it is nice. They automatically lock once you drive above 10mph. They do not automatically unlock either as they don't have to. The lock mechanism is tied to the interior handle and unlocks when you pull the handle to exit the vehicle.

I guess there is not much of an answer for this How-to, so I'll close it. If a response is found, please create a new thread as needed

Thx

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back