AutoExe Exhaust

wolverine_man

:
2008 Mazda3 S GT Sedan
Anyone have this exhaust from corksport. I heard some clips on youtube and I I like it. It's not obnoxious in sound. Just curious as to build quality, fitment, gains, etc. I own a sedan, so I'm also not positive if it is for hatch only.

Anyone have this exhaust from corksport. I heard some clips on youtube and I I like it. It's not obnoxious in sound. Just curious as to build quality, fitment, gains, etc. I own a sedan, so I'm also not positive if it is for hatch only.

I'm not sure about this exhaust and I haven't met any 3 member who has it. sorry. :( Have you checked out the MS3 exhaust, Racing Beat, OBX or Vibrant?

I have narrowed it down to this exhaust, Borla or possibly ARK. Of course, it's always nice to have something different.

I have narrowed it down to this exhaust, Borla or possibly ARK. Of course, it's always nice to have something different.

I plan on using a Borla cat back exhaust on my GT Hatch down the road. An Air Intake will be the 1st power upgrade I will do for it.

I have the Corksport and find it too loud and obnoxious on long drives. I have even filled the back end of the car with dynamat to try and make it quieter, still too loud.

I am thinking about switching to the AutoExe or 5Zigen systems. Unfortunately I no longer have the secondary cat thanks to the Corksport. Not sure if either of these systems require the use of the second cat to fit.

Also not sure on the warranty or modest power gains associated with the AutoExe. Looking at their website, they actually make a lot more exhausts than the one Corksport sells. I've got some time until the spring.

Back