OEM 2nd and 3rd row all weather mats

cccx9

:
CX-9 Touring
I just got the Mazda branded 2nd and 3rd row all weather mats for my CX-9. I like them so far. They required a flat head screw driver so that I could push the rubber tabs under the seat tracks. Because the fit is so snug, they stay put a lot better than the stock carpeted mats.

I usually don't get special mats for vehicles but because of our sliding 2nd row, you pretty much don't have a choice. Anyway, for about $80 I guess that ain't too bad.

I agree. They are very nice. I also bought the weather tech floor pans for the front and they fit perfect and look great.

I just got the Mazda branded 2nd and 3rd row all weather mats for my CX-9. I like them so far. They required a flat head screw driver so that I could push the rubber tabs under the seat tracks. Because the fit is so snug, they stay put a lot better than the stock carpeted mats.

I usually don't get special mats for vehicles but because of our sliding 2nd row, you pretty much don't have a choice. Anyway, for about $80 I guess that ain't too bad.

Cool, maybe I get a set. My office carpet remnants used in the 2nd row are unravelling. What I would really like is a half cargo mat / tray that can be used with or without the 3rd row up.

Yeah, I'd like the weather tech cargo liner since it is two pieces. I just have a hard time spending money on mats. But that carpet in the cargo area is a magnet for dirt and lint. Even after vacuuming it doesn't come clean. So I'll have to buy a cargo liner one of these days.

Yeah, I'd like the weather tech cargo liner since it is two pieces. I just have a hard time spending money on mats. But that carpet in the cargo area is a magnet for dirt and lint. Even after vacuuming it doesn't come clean. So I'll have to buy a cargo liner one of these days.

Oh? I gues I missed that the Weathertech cargo mats are two pieces. I'll need to check it out.

Back