Oil Change

SRH_3GT

:
2015 Mazda 6 Grand Touring
Hew Folks!

Question for ya. Has anyone ever used BG MOA when you change your oil? One my 1st oil change, I put some Chevron 10w-30 PLUS the BG MOA into the engine. Boy, does that combination work. Since my 5 door is still bone stock, it has torque like you would not believe. It takes off quickly and runs hard. I never thought my front tires would spin being locked.

I think all I wish to add to my car will be an air intake and cat back exhaust.

Here is a link to that website, if interested.

http://www.bgprod.com/products/engineoil.html

how many miles is on your car?

how many miles is on your car?

Just turned 6k. All I use is premium unlead fuel (Exxon, Shell or Chevron). I wash the engine a few times a month. The car is always clean. Also, I'm not a slow-poker on the roads. (rockon)(drive). I will have to meet up with someone who has a 2.3L non-turbo engine that has a auto trans so they can compare the two.

Hey if you use Premium all the time, I hope you've done the "Advanced Timing Mod"! You'll undoubtedly get even better MPG and more power :) If you have an 08 though, then I think Mazda started doing this "mod" from the factory starting with 08s

And way to go, using 10w30 instead of the 5w20! Your engine WILL be happy. 5w20 is a North American exclusive recommendation and it's for political reasons (CAFE)

premium is not even needed with the advanced timing mod.....just run regular and save the cash.

You're right, because if you knock/ping the ECU will pull the timing back anyway, but I think if you want to maintain full advance premium is the safe bet, no?

Back