CD Title display

Hi All,

Could anyone help me with trying to get the titles and tracks to appear on the nav screen? I've poured over the book (and it's probadly staring me in the face) but have yet to find a "how-to".

Just picked up an AWD 2008.5 w/NAV/Bose/Moonroof/Trailer tow/ GT, and love it. Of course the "switch box" thing has me off the wall right now, Mazda is sending me $500 for my aggrevation,to spend on accessories. They clearly state in the e-mail it can't be done.

We shall see...thank you in advance for any help with the display issue.

It will only display the info of MP3 discs, not standard audio discs. If you burn a CD with MP3 files that have correct ID3 tags it will display the information correctly. What annoys me is that it wont display folder names on the CD so you have no idea what albums you have on the disc unless you play it. I hope they have fired whoever was responsible for the design of the audio system because it is absolute rubbish.

We opted to get the basic audio, and from the posts here, I'm glad we did. We plug our iPOD shuffle into the console jack and fuhgettaboutit for 20 CD's worth. Simple

We opted to get the basic audio, and from the posts here, I'm glad we did. We plug our iPOD shuffle into the console jack and fuhgettaboutit for 20 CD's worth. Simple

I hear ya....

I was planning on doing that with my 100+ albums on my iphone, but you guessed it, I ended up with the sirius radio/ Aux jack issue. Not to mention I was sooo pissssssed that I wrote Mazda a pretty direct email concerning the fact they, for the most part, had ignored this issue and left the people with this problem on their own. Thet sent me 5 brand new, shiney, $100 Mazda gift cards to compensate me for my aggrevation...and ya wanna know something? I do feel better now!! So I'll probadly order the switch box, new mud(cool) flaps, some cross rails for the rack, a bug guard, a few oil changes.

Thank you Mazda for backing up, and following up on your Customer Service claims!!(kiss)

Back