In-Channel Vent Visors ?????

Just got my 09 M3 this week and have been looking for a few aftermarket items. Definitly need the vent visors but can't seem to find much info about vent visors with the search. Have bought the Weatertech brand for many previous vehicles but they don't list one for the Mazda 3. I'd prefer the In-Channel installation as I think it looks better in fit and finish. Any help would be appreciated.

No one has them...yet. I send WeatherTech a request every time I check out their website requesting them. Maybe if more did it they'd get a clue.

I don't like the peel and stick versions

try japanparts.com ... if im not mistaken i think they have the real jdm style vent visors you are looking for

well i looked at the japanparts.com site again ... if you look under exterior others section and look for the acryl visor set ... i believe that is what you want ... the sweet thing about these visors is they are the real deal visors that are not bulky and stick out ... the listing says they are 15mm from glass to visor ... the downside is they are pretty expensive ... well i hope this helps you out

Last edited:
Yeah, that's a little more than I really want to pay. Guess I'll have to save up some more or wait for WeatherTech to get with the program...

Actually I'd only have to give up about 30 Starbucks lattes and they'd be mine...

Back