World's first mazdaspeed5 (merged)

Mntnbkr

:
2006 Mazda5 Auto Sport w/the works
From my Car and Driver mag I was reading last night... It will be interesting to watch their progress and it would be ideal if this would improve the aftermarket products available for the 5.

Sorry if this is a dup post - haven't had time to search.

http://www.caranddriver.com/reviews...atures_classic_cars/c_d_boss_wagon_vi_contest

C/D Boss Wagon VI - Contest
Its the first Mazdaspeed 5 and one nasty minivan. But what should it look like?

July 2008

Its time for Boss Wagon VI (or Boss Minivan I, if you prefer). Weve corralled a Mazda 5 and a wrecked Mazdaspeed 3 and, as you read this, are in the process of migrating all the speed bits from the 3 to the 5, creating the first Mazdaspeed 5. Coming up with the concept was the easy partthe tough part is deciding how to paint it.

Thats where you come in. Download one or all of the templates below. Then, use your Photoshop (or Crayola) skills to paint Boss Wagon VI and send your design to us at BossWagonVI@caranddriver.com or via snail mail to:

Car and Driver
Boss Wagon VI Design
1585 Eisenhower Place
Ann Arbor, MI 48108

Whip up the winning design, and theres a Car and Driver hoodie in it for youand, of course, endless bragging rights over all your friends. Check back to this page for updates on the build, and thanks to our friends at Washtenaw Community College for the space and manpower for the project!

Last edited:
LOL, awesome! I'm pretty sure Captain KRM P5 will love seeing the progress of this (naughty)

It's about time someone did something like this(yippy)can't wait to see what poeple are going to come up with

Uh... I don't think they are the first to have the idea... They were lucky to find the Speed3. I tried to find one for a few months here... No luck. Then I just decided to put it off until my warranty is over.

I think mazda donated a wrecked speed 3 and a brand new 5 to them. Excited to see more of this as well.

But 6MT, like the CX-7 sold in Europe I believe (laugh)

mazda-cx7-interior-17-02-08.jpg

As i said before, I'm not into SUVs, but one with manual tranny would be cool...

Back