Mazdaspeed Seats

SuperProtege5

:
2004 Mazda 3 2.3
Has anyone ever found out if someone with a Mazda 3 could swap in Mazdaspeed 3 seats? I'm not sure where a problem could lie, and in theory it should work since both interiors are relatively the same.

alot of people have used other seats, the 2 big problems is the need for custom mounting brackets, and a solution to the airbag sensor in passenger seat. but it has been done by quite a few people,

alot of people have used other seats, the 2 big problems is the need for custom mounting brackets, and a solution to the airbag sensor in passenger seat. but it has been done by quite a few people,

+1

exactly what i was gonna say. for some reason, on another forum, a guy was trading straight up! weird. (humpleg)

I think he meant aftermarket seats need the brackets.

I would bet the speed3 seats would drop right in

Agreed. I would think they would fit like a glove. The 3/Speed3 platform is pretty much the same, barring the drivetrain/engine obviously. I would even think that the airbag situation would be fine, if it is a straight swap.

My ms3 seats were stolen out of my car last night!!! where can i find a pair to buy? please let me know if somebody selling them.

Back