CX-9 Metal Pedals

Siberian

Rubber pedal pads wear out with time; I had to replace them every 20K miles on my previous car (with a stick shift). Does anybody know if aftermarket metal pedals are available for CX-9? Aluminum or stainless steel would be nice. Thanks!

I already checked ultimatepedals.com, and I'm glad to hear that they will custom make. Was installing them easy?

Installation was pretty easy. In my 308 GT4, access was a real pain, so I had to do some contortions to get to the pedals, but I don't think that would be an issue in the CX-9.

They have installation instructions on the website.

Yes, the reference is for the price of $70 plus S&H. But you may get it lower at $75 by bidding.

They would make them. Here's their reply:

No problem to make a set of pedals for your Mazda CX-9.
Pricing would be identical to our Toyota Tacoma pedal pricing.
Please click on the following link to see our Tacoma products (select a product then scroll down for finish options with pricing):
http://www.ultimatepedals.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=149_171
Custom engraving/emblem pocketing cost is $10 to $35 (depending on complexity) per pedal.
If you would like to proceed with the order simply order the Tacoma pedals that you would like, but specify your CX-9 and any engraving/emblem pocketing during the checkout process when you are asked to indicate year, make, and model.
We will then match the pedals for your CX-9 instead of the Tacoma when we manufacture your order.

Back