Turboed 2.3s

FrancoNemo

:
2010 MS3
hey ppl im thinking about taking the next step with my 3.
so if you have pics of ur turboed 3 and dont mine sharing do so.
and also how much psi are u boosting and MPG!!! oh and most important about how many horses!?

thanks apprecitate it!

Franco

I figured the most important is are you running forged internal and a/f ratio's are you running.

You gonna make a build thread?(smoke)

im building mine now, will posts pics proly the beggining of next week, the most your going to run is 8psi, and no more like 260-270, if you dont want to build your engine

im building mine now, will posts pics proly the beggining of next week, the most your going to run is 8psi, and no more like 260-270, if you dont want to build your engine

true dats good man thanks! post em pics!
im actually workin on a speed as we speak DP, Mani, Turbo...
wat a nite! we're goin non stop with this! soo yea its 12am here im we're not stoppin lol

ha same here man, its going on 3:30 and i just started hitting wiring for ecu, and gauges

which kit are you using or is this custom?

its a kit by reactive racing, and you guys cna just let me know what you want for pics,because i hate people that post up a hundred pics, like this is bolt 1 and thi is bolt 2,

its a kit by reactive racing, and you guys cna just let me know what you want for pics,because i hate people that post up a hundred pics, like this is bolt 1 and thi is bolt 2,

nah f*ck dat i hate step pics i just want one of the layout of the engine bay to see how it looks after!

The new Reactive Racing Kit is hella sweet. Post up a few pics of the engine bay and front mount.

i would get pics of the speed but its not mine!

partyfail2.jpg

:D

I'm one of the members that have the Reactive Racing Kit. I don't frequent this forum but I'll start too.

08-10.jpg

08-1.jpg

08-8.jpg

Last edited:
nice looking kit... couple questions what type of turbo is that? pics of the exhaust manifold and what type of ems is that all i can make out in the pics is PCS and i am to lazy to look it up.

Back