Octane Boosters - Void the Warranty?

08M5GTGSP

:
08 Mazda5 GT w/Sirius Satellite & Autodim Mirror/Compass/Homelnk
I'm awfully tempted to try those octane boosters/fuel additives to see what effect they'd have, but am afraid to void my warranty. Is there any problem in using these products? Are they effective?

I'm not up to investing in computer chips, etc, but would like to enhance performance, smoothness, etc whenever practical.

doesn't do much... you will feel a little bit for a little while... i've tried them but then again it might just be in my mind... honestly don't waste your money... you would be better off buying a can of seafoam or lucas products but your cars new so i doubt that would do anything for you either

about warrenty... i doubt after the tank is gone that they will be able to prove you added an excessive amount of octane to your car. best bet is to read the label on the product your going to try it should say something about voiding warrenty

There is no need to use anything other than 87 octane fuel. In higher altitude climates you can actually get away with less.

If you put a supercharger, nitrous or a turbo on your car we'll start talking about different plugs and octane ratings. Until then enjoy your car.

The MZ5 engine is so smooth in my 07 I can hardly tell it is running sometimes.

Back