Pg Secretweapon Cold Air Intake Now Available!!!

jcgemt2003

:
06 speed6
We have listed a cold air intake(polished) for you CX9 guys and girls. It will give about a 10hp gain and improved gas mileage!! Pricing is $269.95 shipped and they are available now!!
If there is 5-10 people interested we will do a group buy that can be started in this thread!!! 5 orders will get you it at $240 shipped and if there's 10 of you will do it for $225 shipped!!

check it out:
http://siteground207.com/~protegeg/index.php?cPath=410

Attachments

• CX9 INTAKE.jpg
    CX9 INTAKE.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 1,099
Last edited:
I have one for my msp and it draws air from the venthole in the engine compartment so it isnt as hot as the rest of the air in the engine compartment. not sure what the cx-7 engine bay looks like but if it is similar I would highly reccomend it, I love the way mine works. Sometimes if they are in stock the intakes come with a ram air kit to configure it like a cai

The name of the thread is PG WEAPON R COLD AIR INTAKE. So NO, it does not draw the warm air from the engine bay into the intake.

Man..don't you know ..People cant read.

YOu gotta put pics up for the Illiterate's.

I have one for my msp and it draws air from the venthole in the engine compartment so it isnt as hot as the rest of the air in the engine compartment. not sure what the cx-7 engine bay looks like but if it is similar I would highly recommend it, I love the way mine works. Sometimes if they are in stock the intakes come with a ram air kit to configure it like a cai

Only its not for a CX7, its for a CX9. (LOL)

Last edited:
I had a secret weapon intake on my n/a Integra and I can say that I felt and heard even the small difference it made. I got mine for $175 I think and it was worth every penny.

I say don't worry about what other people say. It looks like a quality piece and it will make YOU happy with YOUR vehicle. Drop your money and have fun on the install!

Sorry..My head is fine where it is.
I named no names....Obviously I hit a button with you.
You know what they say..If the shoe fits.

I suppose you shouldn't assume and then Dog something unless you know it to be true.

Thanks for playing.

Alright guys....I assumed this was light hearted joking around and it seems to not be....I didnt mean to offend anyone and I dont think Force meant to either. It was all in fun. Not tryn to hurt anyones feelings. (bowdown)

It was a joke....MORON. I know a LOT more about the flow of electrons than you do. Did I not say that the resistance comes from the filament becoming excited and giving off light? READ before you start being an ass. And it's not 'friction'. And wikipedia isnt accurate, either. The electrons become charged, and when that charge falls back to normal, photons are emitted to produce light.

And so is calling other people "moron"...it was uncalled for. Mystery solved. You got no room to talk

Back on topic: has anyone installed one of these yet? Is it much louder than stock? I'm not looking for a loud intake.

And to the original poster: any dyno sheets showing the stated gains?

It will have more of a growl to it but not LOUD. You will probably not see a dyno specifically for this mod. There are a million dynos out there for intakes and what they can do for 4 bangers, v6's, v8's and turbo cars. If someone wanted to go get one done we would work out a discount for there Intake.

Alright guys....I assumed this was light hearted joking around and it seems to not be....I didnt mean to offend anyone and I dont think Force meant to either. It was all in fun. Not tryn to hurt anyones feelings. (bowdown)
I was joking.

Calliung people illiterate isn't in fun. It was uncalled for.
It was a joke..plain and simple...Did you spell something wrong or something..because if you did...I didn't even notice it.

My reply was to the Fact that in the Description for this product..It says its a CAI...Cold Air intake and someone responded about sucking in Warm air....

My comment was directed at people who post and don't read the whole description of something..or Overlook it.
It was neither personal nor directed at anyone in general.
And so is calling other people "moron"...it was uncalled for. Mystery solved. You got no room to talk
Looks like you have little room to talk..But I will leave it at that.

I can spell. I just cant type
Once again..My comment had nothing to do with ones Spelling or any particular person in general.

Simply a way to tell people to read the description before commenting on something.

Sorry you felt you had to get bent out of shape over nothing.

ForceFed, just to clarify, you may want to look at my post again on this thread wherein I quoted CX9Sportowner for calling names. I have no idea why I was cited on the debacle. Just check my post again because I am not implying anything but want to point out that CX9Sportowner has no room to talk after calling other people names. That's all.

Back