Genuine italian leather shift boots - custom made for your MS3!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone,

We, RedlineGoods.com, are no stranger to the automotive industry. We have been providing our customers (now over 12 000) with QUALITY GENUINE ITALIAN LEATHER SHIFT BOOTS for 5+ years now. If you take pride in your ride - you will want to read this.

Has your shift boot seen better days?
Have you purchased a short shifter kit and the stock boot doesn't look good anymore or even hinders shifter travel?
Do you simply want to upgrade your stock vinyl pieces to finer leather?
Are you looking for the finishing touch to your custom interior?

Regardless of the reasons, RedlineGoods has a solution for you.

Starting with fine, buttery soft Italian leather, we will hand-craft new boots for your vehicle. The boots are made specifically for your model, so they fit your ride perfectly without any modification - unlike generic boots sold by others. See for yourself:
MR2MK2-02.jpg

RedlineGoods has nothing to do with mass production. We're all about YOUR needs and YOUR car, which means a vast array of customization options.

These range from available materials (leather, carbon-fiber, faux-alcantara, perforated leater), through many color options (30+ colors of material and threads) to various finishing types (quadruple thread, two-tone, stripes and piping) - and we're open to even more custom arrangements. You can find our complete color chart by clicking here: http://www.redlinegoods.com/clrchart.shtm.

You can also order a re-sized shift boot for your short shifter or custom transmission setup, get the boot with the mounting bracket (where available) and order extra padding for your armrest cover. Or if you need a small design modification, for example in order to get your aftermarket shift knob to sit flush against your shift boot - we're the ones you should send an email to!

Our products are hand made to your order, shipped from Europe and arrive at your doorstep within two weeks from placing an order.

Our products have been discussed on many automotive forums and we frequently receive great customer comments. Just run a search on RedlineGoods on this forum to find out more about us, our products and our customer feedback.

Since, as the proverb goes, a picture is worth a 1000 words, here are some of them for your enjoyment. Click the link above them to go directly to our page dedicated to YOUR CAR, where you can easily order them with PayPal or your credit card!

Pricing schedule:
Mazda3 04+ both boots and armrest cover ---> $109.00
Mazda3 04+ both boots ---> $69.00
Mazda3 04+ shift boot and armrest cover ---> $79.00
Mazda3 04+ shift boot ONLY ---> $49.00
Mazda3 04+ ebrake boot and armrest cover ---> $79.00
Mazda3 04+ ebrake boot ONLY ---> $49.00
Mazda3 04+ armrest cover ONLY ---> $59.00

One of the first questions is always about the available colors. I hope this pictures explains it perfectly well!
http://www.redlinegoods.com/clrchart.shtm

Please remember that if you cannot decide without seeing the colors in person you can ORDER SAMPLES from us. For a mere $10 you'll get ALL the samples (a small swatch of each color) and, more importantly, if you actually order a product going by those, you'll get $5 of that reimbursed to you.

Find below some photos of our STRIPED BOOTS. These can be ordered for any car and unless you specify otherwise, the stripes will be put wherever there are stitches on your stock boot, ie. a stripe is inserted between two adjacent panels, which are also re-sized to make sure the overall dimension is correct!

Stripes can be combined with stitching which can be CONTRASTING (these two are black perforated leather with light gray stripes and contrasting thread):
MiataNC-02.jpg

MiataNC-01.jpg

Same as above but solid, not perforated, black:
Legacy05-14.jpg

Thread can be also MATCHING so it won't be visible
Legacy9599-03.jpg

Celica00-14.jpg

Celica00-15.jpg

Thread can be color-matched to the stripes or to the main panels' leather color. Here color matched to stripes, obviously :)
MR2MK2-10.jpg

Or it can be a completely different color than either the main panels OR the stripes - below is black leather with white stripes and red thread:
Mazda3-16.jpg

Mazda3-20.jpg

PIPING is a cool, sporty and elegant way to finish off your shift boots. Piping can be done for any car, and it replaces the threads with a special, well, pipe made by wrapping a thin plastic tube with leather. It looks amazing:

C5-40.jpg

C5-39.jpg

pipingblack1.jpg

pipingblack2.jpg

pipingred1.jpg

3G-22.jpg

Mazda3-14.jpg

When ordering please make sure to select the primary color as the first leather color and the color of the piping as the secondary leather color.

Another special finishing we offer is QUADRUPLE THREAD. The idea is simple - there are four rows of thread instead of two, and you can choose both the color of the two inside threads, as well as the color of the outside threads. They can all be the same color, but they don't have to - which gives a vast array of visual effects:

VWMK5-02.jpg

VWMK5-03.jpg

Mazda3-13.jpg

350Z-15.jpg

350Z-05.jpg

Celica00-17.jpg

Celica00-18.jpg

We're offering our boots from CARBON-FIBER VINYL as well (besides leather). It's a synthetic material (vinyl-based) with the carbon-fiber structure embossed on it. It definitely looks sporty, definitely automotive and is the base of some very fine looking shift boots:
SubaruWRX-12.jpg

C5-37.jpg

Tiburon-13.jpg

ScionTc04-14.jpg

We have several colors of it available so please be sure to check out our color chart:
http://www.redlinegoods.com/clrchart.shtm

I had a Redline shift boot on my last car, and the quality is exceptional. If my stock boot ever rips or shows age, I'm going to get the black leather with red piping again.

Hello,

perforated leather is a very nice, sporty addition to any interior:
Legacy05-18.jpg

Legacy05-19.jpg

It combines very well with our finishing types:

1)Stripes (here - BLACK PERFORATED LEATHER WITH SILVER CARBON FIBER STRIPES... I know they look white, but they are silver CF for sure, the camera flash makes them look whitish):
Legacy9599-03.jpg

2) Piping (light gray piping on perforated black leather in a C5 Vette - notice how well it matches with the seats - though they are a completely different color, the same pattern of perforations makes them really come together!):
C5-33.jpg

C5-36.jpg

another sample of perforated leather and piping:
Legacy05-12.jpg

Here's the new code: N5IY64K88M1 - valid through Friday, June 27th!

Have a great day,
Maciek

Hello,

something less tricked-out but just as cool this time. Two-tone boots. With either different (here - white) thread on pics 1-3 and matching on 4 and 5:

MINI4-02.jpg

MINI4-03.jpg

MINI4-04.jpg

MINI-24.jpg

MINI-25.jpg

Here's the new code: 5656EV4FE8P - valid through Wednesday, July 16th!

Have a good week everyone,
Maciek

Hello,

a bit more of two-panel boots with CONTRASTING STITCHING:
MINI4-15.jpg

MINI4-16.jpg

Here's the new code: 5O65669STBL - valid through Wednesday, July 23rd!

Have a good week everyone,
Maciek

Hi,

Charcoal leather with burgundy stripes. Very nice, I like :).

BTW maybe you knew this already, but Borat's welcome and goodbye are actually in Polish, not Kazach.
Civic9500-10.jpg

Civic9500-11.jpg

Civic9500-12.jpg

Here's the new code: GJ56641RQS2 - valid through Monday, Aug 4st!

Take care
Maciek

Hi,

The beauty of purity. JDM red thread on a Honda:

Civic0003-01.jpg

Civic0003-02.jpg

Civic0003-03.jpg

Here's the new code: 5LW6Y6S43J6 - valid through Monday, Aug 12th!

Take care
Maciek

Hello,

some pictures of our TAUPE leather:

Camaro9802-01.jpg

Camaro9802-02.jpg

Camaro9802-03.jpg

Here's the new code: BK56R64W60D - valid through Wednesday, Aug 20th!

Have a great weekend
Maciek

Hello,

this time something specific to the BMWs - the M-stitching.
M-stitch01.jpg

M-stitch02.jpg

M-stitch03.jpg

M-stitch4.jpg

Comes in 4 different flavors, as can be seen here. We're open to discuss similar, brand-specific, color arrangements for other car makes. :)

Here's the new code: Q567DDOG224 - valid through Monday, Sept 8th!

Take care,
Maciek

Hi everyone,

black perforated leather with red piping on a Mazda MX6:
MX6-9397-06.jpg

And the new discount code: 567W2H51ILV - valid through September 17th!

Have a great weekend,
Maciek

Hi everyone,

black perforated leather mixed with solid (SIERRA this time) leather on a Mustang. Very nice effect in my opinion.
Mustang05-39.jpg

And the new discount code: 5ED67WBZ272 - valid through September 24th!

Have a great weekend,
Maciek

Hello,

black leather with a red stripe on a C4 Corvette. Notice how perfectly the red matches the carpeting in this picture. :)

C4-12.jpg

And the new discount code: 56D80EJH2Y4 - valid through September, October 8th!

Have a great weekend,
Maciek

Hi everyone,

this time, there are no pictures. Instead, I've decided to post what I've received a long time ago already - two nice testimonials from our customers:

To Whom it May Concern,
I wanted to write to thank your company for the amazing parking brake
cover that was recently sent to me for my 07' Mazda 3. After opening the
package, I was nearly drooling over the quality and feel of the leather. I
was a bit worried that the piece might be a bit short when I ordered online,
but upon seeing it I found that more than enough material was provided. The
fit is perfect, and I have just placed an order for a matching armrest cover.
I wish I had been more trusting and ordered both at the same time to save a
few bucks, still I have no regrets as I am very happy with the product
provided. I am a member of the Mazda 3 forum, and as soon as the rest of my
interior is complete I will be posting pics of you wonderful products.
Keep em' coming!

Brian Kerner

and

Received my order yesterday and installed today. The craftsman ship is of the highest quality. The installation was very easy since the cut of the boots was exactly as the original. I requested a slight modification on the hand brake boot and it was fabricated exactly to my request.

Great group to do business with excellent communication.

Thanks
Serge

Here's the new discount code: 568MJI0CW66 - valid through Wednesday, October 22nd!

Have a great weekend,
Maciek

Hello,

Some fantastic pictures of a Tiburon shift boot made with black leather, silver carbon fiber stripes and red thread.

Tiburon-14.jpg

Tiburon-15.jpg

Tiburon-16.jpg

Here's the new discount code: 5W6Q8ON8O15 - valid through Wednesday, November 5th!

Have a great day,
Maciek

i can attest these guys make good stuff. i got a b14 sentra arm rest cover in black carbon fiber look about a year ago when the stock cover tore. with the part being discontinued and not wanting to pay the price of there cover for a used cover that would be filthy and probably torn i oredered there cover and man that thing looks good!!! sold the car when i bought my speed 3 but kept the arm rest and put it into a b14 se-r i bought and man it still looks new and is gonna force me to get a new shift boot cover it looks so good. so keep a eye out for a order for a b14 shift boot cover in carbon fiber look guys. beautiful work, easy install, and man to this day i cant get over how oem it looks, but how sharp it really is. i love how well it fit. thanks again redline do business soon.

Hi everyone,

CHRISTMAS IS COMING EARLY WITH US THIS YEAR! :)

As of today, our Christmas SPECIAL is in effect: free shipping on orders of $50 and above. Which means pretty much on all orders. Single boots are $49 so normally they fall below this margin but if you choose two-tone, stripes, piping or simply adjust the height of the shift boot, all of which are an additional $3 or $5, the total is already above $50 and the free shipping applies. :)

We can't combine specials however, so there is no discount code this time... And there won't be, until New Year's, when the Christmas special will be taken off the website.

And because we've made it a point to always post inspiration pics of our products installed in our customers' cars... This is a 05+ Legacy black perforated with red piping:
Legacy05-10.jpg

Legacy05-11.jpg

Legacy05-12.jpg

Take care
Maciek

Hi all,

more Christmas related stuff. :) We're introducing GIFT CARDS to our website. Anybody can purchase a gift card of any value (not pre-set $20/$50/$100 or so but editable value field while ordering) and receives a link to a printable gift-card in SECONDS. [g]The gift card contains the name of the recipient and make a fantastic Christmas present![/b]

Gift-cards can be redeemed by their recipients at their discretion.

Some brand new pictures of an Acura TL shift boot with red stripes:
TL0508-01.jpg

TL0508-02.jpg

TL0508-03.jpg

TL0508-04.jpg

Take care
Maciek

Hello,

We've decided to make this Christmas the best Christmas ever... And we've broken our rule of not combining specials... Which is why you can now both save 10% with a discount code you can find in this post, as well as get FREE SHIPPING! This offer will not last long, so act now if you want to get our products cheaper than ever! :)

Here's a pic showing how well our light gray (piping, in this example) matches aluminum knobs, inserts, etc. This is brushed aluminum so it appears a bit darker than our leather. For non-brushed, the match is near perfect:
CTSV-02.jpg

Here's the new discount code: 569AVOO6O30 - valid through Wednesday, December 10th!

Take care
Maciek

PS. If you want a friend or family member to get you our products for Christmas, please keep the GIFT CARDS in mind - we have them available (read our previous post for more info!)

Hi everyone,

another Christmas discount code. Most likely the last 10% discount code this year...

But first, brand new pics of a Mazda6 shift boot made with Charcoal and Black carbon-fiber vinyl and contrasting stitching:

Mazda6-14.jpg

Mazda6-15.jpg

Mazda6-16.jpg

Here's the new discount code: YC5F69P6X72 - valid through midnight on the Christmas Eve!

Merry Christmas everyone! :)
Maciek

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back