interior cleaning

MazdazzoBK

:
2008.5 Mazda 3 Hatch
I was just wondering what people use to clean the inside of their cars. I had been using some armor all type wipes and they worked great. then i ran out and had other actual Armor All ones meant for this supposedly around and it left the inside streaky as s*** and it looks bad. SO i need to fix that and was wondering what you guys all use. Thanks in advance!

so meguiars leather stuff is good then. I will try that on my leather and as far as cleaning the door panels and dash and stuff, ill try and get whats on there off with a nice cloth and water and hopefully thatll get rid of the streaks.

I also keep a swiffer wiper in the glovebox or console for the plastics. It seems to do work as an antistatic and keeps dust off the guages and stuff for a long time.

Ditto, I just got a ton of advice from people, and tried out the Meguiars detailer and leather stuff after a resounding concensus. It's great, and dosen't leave nasty streaks or ugly super-sheen.

Like New Interior

Based on personal experience, +1 for Meguair's !
I know there are many products out there with positive results.
Try as many as you want, and use the one you like the best ! (dunno)

lexol and vinylex for you interior for the best quality. These products are just recently available to the public. Used to be exclusively for delta sonic inc. (major detailing corp up north)

lexol and vinylex for you interior for the best quality. These products are just recently available to the public. Used to be exclusively for delta sonic inc. (major detailing corp up north)

Thats what I use. A little expensive though compared to other products.

Back