Deadline for entry on corrosion list approaches!!!

ZoomZoom Girl

:
2004 Mazda3 Sport GT
ATTENTION:
I will not be taking any more submission past next Friday (June 20). If you're on the fence or for some other reason postponing sending me your entry, DO IT NOW. Even if you have had your corrosion repaired either under warranty or privately, you should add your name.

One of the goals of the list is to show Mazda Canada that ALOT of these first generation Mazda3s are rusting/bubbling in the same spots. Also, if you did have your repairs done under warranty, that supports another goal. With the same type of damage, some people get their work done without hassle under warranty, some are told "not eligible for coverage under warranty". That is very unfair and totally unreasonable as Mazda Canada makes the final decision in all of these cases. If you did have your work done under warranty, sending me a copy of your repair invoice will help to support this goal.

Lastly, if you do send me an entry, having visual proof is a BIG bonus. Take clear pictures that show your rust/bubbling and send them my way. I will add those to your entry to support your statements of corrosion damage.

Thanks and send in those entries! One week left...

Back