Which are the best set of Angel Eyes to get?

Kuro3

:
'06 Black Mazda 3s
Which would be the end all be all best to get? I was thinking the brighter the better and almost went for the chromiums, but I don't have Xenon lights in my 3, so I didn't know if the chromiums would be too blue or not and if that would look a little funky with halogens....I looked at the ones on the Bimmers and they are pretty durn bright, but they are also pretty thin. I know the thinlines will probably not be bright enough.

I guess I just want a classier look, and not too too much of an aftermarket look, which is why I'm not putting rockblockers over my front headlamps.

if anything, CCFL. do NOT trust what you see on EBAY. period. XenonExpert.com would prolly be the first and best place to check.

Whatever you do, get the ones with a wiring harness. I have the Xtec Raptor DDE's, and I love em! Originally I had the predator chromiums, but they were defective, and I had to do my own wiring harness, which is a pain... its not as clean as the wiring harness that comes with the Xtec Raptors. I got mine from a company called RPM.

Got my raptors from xenonexpert and they came out clean and nice

http://photos-d.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v254/250/75/638506666/n638506666_1055067_6725.jpg
http://photos-h.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v288/250/75/638506666/n638506666_1069375_5425.jpg

One of the rings lost its power after the first day though but i'm hoping to get a new one under their lifetime warranty.

Are you sure that its not just a connection? I'd double check everything and make sure all your connections are seated properly.

I went with xenonexpert and so far they have been on my car for over a years. Also, I drive my car daily so mines are on all the time. Check out my sig if you want to see how they look.

i got my on ebay. here the pictures. i never had a problem with my wiring.

Attachments

• headlight.jpg
    headlight.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 322
  • lighting.jpg
    lighting.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 273
I really want to do this, but man, something inside of my chest twinges every time I think about putting my headlights into an OVEN.

IT'S A FREAKIN' OVEN!

Maybe because it's my first car. I had to wrestle with myself over just tearing off my side-sills. Of course, that turned out to look great, so maybe I should learn from experience...

There are many write-ups on how to install these. You just have to search. Trust me, I was nervous doing it as well, but 100's of people have done this, and nobody (barring one person I know) has messed their headlights up from this. The person who did mess it up, didn't follow the directions, and put the oven way too hot, and thus melted his headlight housing. As long as you follow the write-ups, you'll be golden. If you do decide to do it, allow for the WHOLE day to do it. You do NOT want to rush a project like this.

Thanks for the encouragement. I'm sure I'll do it someday, but I'll get a few other mods under my belt first. I'm working my way slowly up the chain.

1.Side molding removal
2.LED internal lights
3. ?
4. Profit (Angel Eyes)

Back