mazda5 performance parts

kiew118

:
2008 Mazda5
I am new to the Mazda5. (First mazda in my life)
Did a few search found out mazda3 and mazda5 share some performance parts.
I just have a couple question for all the mazda5 experts out there, any help would be greatly appreciated.

I want to improve handling and reduce body roll for my 5.
I am looking for front upper strut bar, rear swar bar.

Do you all the parts listed for mazda3 will work for mazda5?
Where can I get them? I had try ebay, so far I hasn't have any luck finding anything good for the mazda5

thanks

I have the mazda3 strut brace, rear sway bar and also some undercarriage sway bars all from the 3. Haven't installed them, but just by dry fitting them, they look like they will work, I'm waiting on my coilovers to come in before I install it with the lift. I'll let you know

i have a mazda5 and run a mazda performance site. i've been tinkering with mine alot and can help you out.

hhh

i have a mazda5 and run a mazda performance site. i've been tinkering with mine alot and can help you out.

Hi, so the answer is yes right? All the parts from mazda3 will bolt directly on mazda5 without any modification?

I would like to get some parts from you (captain KRM), do you ship to canada?
take paypal?
Let me know.
thanks

Ray

Hi, so the answer is yes right? All the parts from mazda3 will bolt directly on mazda5 without any modification?

I would like to get some parts from you (captain KRM), do you ship to canada?
take paypal?
Let me know.
thanks

Ray

not every part, but alot of them. i have an intake manifold i am going to be trying out this week :D we do ship to canada and i do accept paypal

Latest posts

Back