Mazda2 Sedan launches in China

Shaz

:
Mazda CX7 GT AWD Electric Blue
Mazda2 Sedan Hits the Chinese Market

The sedan version of Mazda2, called Jingxiang Chinese, made its world debut at last years Guangzhou Auto Show. The car is scheduled to start Chinese sales on April 2 with prices ranging from RMB 86,800 to 115,800 (roughly $12,400 - $16,500).
The Mazda2 is the first B-segment car released by the company into the Chinese market. The 4-door sedan version will then be launched next, joining its 5-door hatchback sibling. Traditionally, many Chinese customers have a special liking for sedan models, which are considered more roomy, and stylish.
The front-wheel drive sedan has two standard burners available: a DOHC 1.3-liter 4-cylinder and a DOHC 1.5-liter version. The 1.3-liter engine has a maximum output of 86 horsepower, while the 1.5-liter engine reaches a max output of 104 horsepower.

holy ugly center stack! I would love the body with a mazda3-esque interior

ehh its not that bad, its simple which is what the car is all about, i kinda like it but still wouldn't trade it for my pro5 interior (rockon)

Definitely not a bad looking car! But after seeing the hatch first, the sedan trunk doesn't seem to fit as well.

The new Mazda3 that has been seen around under wraps looks alot like this? I mean from the headlight and taillight location and size... am I the only one that thinks that?

for 14k us dollars... umm it better be a big gas saver, does the prius come with more hp than that??? other than that, car looks pretty good

Latest posts

Back