Mazda 3 Ecu stock reflash or custom

you need a full stand alone which is pretty much around the 2k mark for it and a bit of tunning. as far as gains go they were decent from what i remember it was around 20hp or something like that plus 25 or so ft lbs. after the fuel maps had been adjusted for the mods the people had. i think it was a microtech (??) unit that was used.

have you seen the stock ecu reflash that piasini in Italy are marketing?
Yeah Microtech and Haltech have been used here in Oz.

i have no idea about the reflash from italy... would be interesting though i doubt we will ever get it state side...

we have an air/fuel controller available for the 2.0 and 2.3 mazda3 which has shown some very good results.

Almost out of warranty on my 2.0L '06, at about 50K miles. wanted to definitely look into the possibility of tuning the ecu. Would get a complete exhaust, headers on down, and an intake. But i know i'd need injectors and what not... later on down the line! :)

Last edited:
Almost out of warranty on my 2.0L '06, at about 50K miles. wanted to definitely look into the possibility of tuning the ecu. Would get a complete exhaust, headers on down, and an intake. But i know i'd need injectors and what not... later on down the line! :)

you would not need injectors for basic bolt ons

Back