DSC00093.jpg

DSC00095.jpg

DSC00096.jpg

DSC00098.jpg

DSC00099.jpg

DSC00101.jpg

DSC00105.jpg

hello, i am back,

not bad until i saw the hood... that red is just a bit to much for my taste... nice car though.. how about some specs on the mods you have done??

No Problem

A bald man took a seat in a beauty shop. "How can I help you?" asked the stylist. "I went for a hair transplant," the guy explained, "but I couldn't stand the pain. If you can make my hair look like yours without causing me any discomfort, I'll pay you $5,000.""No problem," said the stylist, and he quickly shaved his head.----------------------------------Do you look for free wow gold? Welcome to our WoW gold website:1.WoW gold,2.WoW gold,

lol...well what did u expect? this is the guy who kept insisting that he had a ms3...he was an e-bully haha..

first you should get a better camera ... second, all that red is way overboard ... next time you take pictures, turn your lights off ... too damn bright to even see anything in the pictures ... the wheels are not too bad but with all the red accents throughout the whole car it looks horrible ... especially the hood ... just my two pennies though

i hate to hate but its not my thing... its your car do it like u want it... i like the drop nd the wheels but maybe less on the red...

good he should be gone...this asshole actually thought he had a ms3..not to mention he was bitchin at other members that it "is" a ms3..

btw delete this thread..its useless..especially wit the bad pics..

hahhah ur guys are awesome! lmao
about the car............not my taste but hey if hes happy sure! and if he thinks its a MS3 let him be happy with that thought!
lol
P.S: hmm too much blk n red combo! less red maybe would look nicer!

Latest posts

Back