200 whp

I want to get 200whp but i dont want to void my warranty or add a turbo. I want to sustain the longevity of my engine.

Last edited:
Also, whats the lowest you have gotten 0-60 wise without a turbo. Im probably going to be told to have gotten a speed3 but i just dont have that much money. Im ultimately shooting for maybe a 6 flat 0-60 but i know thats most likely only going to be possible with a turbo. Im just trying to avoid that.

(poke)Uhhh....what??? Shoulda bought a car with 200whp and a warranty...The questions deminish with each passing day...like sand through the hourglass...

Also, whats the lowest you have gotten 0-60 wise without a turbo. Im probably going to be told to have gotten a speed3 but i just dont have that much money. Im ultimately shooting for maybe a 6 flat 0-60 but i know thats most likely only going to be possible with a turbo. Im just trying to avoid that.

You said it yourself. Do you even know what you are looking for? You want 200hp yet a 6 flat 0-60? You realize the MS3 only manages a 0-60 time of 6.1?? You got some homework to do, or just make it very easy on yourself and buy a faster car, if you are so worried about warranties and your motor.

Hmm. Okay, thanks for the input. My warranty is only good till 100k and im at 40k right now. A few years away till i would do anything major anyways. The next speeds will probably be out anyways.

Ah I can get much much faster times with my nitto nt01's if you want to keep your warranty maybe you should lose some weight . Go on a diet and throw that spare tire out the back . (cryhard)

lol..lmfao...at this thread...you want to keep your warranty but get 200whp....trade in the car for a mazdaspeed.....

Back