Does this look weird?

tillyspeed81

Contributor
:
Mazda5
I was playing around and decided to do something like this with my tail light...does this photoshopped one look ok?

Attachments

• mazda5spoiler1.jpg
    mazda5spoiler1.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 516
  • tailight1.JPG
    tailight1.JPG
    38.8 KB · Views: 640
Last edited:
The car looks really nice.... first thing I noticed was the tinting on the upper half of the tail light...... looks nice...... really sets your car apart from other 5's........ wonder how hard it would be to tint only the upper half......

if you have a light colored 5, do it - the taillights are the one thing on the 5 that need serious help

It has a light light air of the Ford I-Max tails (ooops, the pic is humongous but that is the only close-up I found :()

SL700380.JPG

Yeah, there was that post of the Imax that gave me the idea...I went online to see if I could find the imax tail lights, but since I couldn't I went online and ordered the tint to try it out myself....

Yeah, there was that post of the Imax that gave me the idea...I went online to see if I could find the imax tail lights, but since I couldn't I went online and ordered the tint to try it out myself....

Cool, let us know how it goes. It is weird, the I-Max is for Taiwan, I assume somebody has been done some after-market spare parts already :D

The tinting looks good IMO but that "Sunsetter" rear wing is just silly on that Bayson R photo.

Right idea, executed poorly. The Imax tails are perfect IMO, but it appears you'd at least need to get a new hatch in addition to the tails themselves.

That reminds me of this guy in Japan. He completely painted over the actual stop light portion and converted the turn signal to LEDs and they now function as his taillight/stop light. Then he converted the reverse lights to function as his turn signals. He's now without reverse lights which is illegal and stupid because now it's a safety issue, but I have to admit that it does look good.

p7.jpg

p5.jpg

p6.jpg

dddd

WOw

Beautiful spoiler and body kit.

Anyway chance that anyone know what brand is that spoiler?

Isn't that the same spoiler BaysonR sells online? I have one I want to get rid of pm me if you're interested...

Latest posts

Back