Only one side of the angel eyes went out...

Butlerg

:
2004 Strato Blue hatch
Ok, first of all I DID NOT do the installation myself on these. It was the previous owners. I I just noticed it about a week ago.

It had been raining super hard, and I had been driving about 50 miles. I pulled over at a 7-11 and noticed the left passenger side was out. Not just one ring, but both of them. Low beam and high beam were both out...Did the rings die? It seems funny they would die at the exact same time if that is the case. I checked the wiring next to them, and it seemed fine (albeit a little ghetto :roll:)They looked and worked perfectly just the day before.

What could possibly by the matter? The right hand driver's side pair works fine... :(

Full View:
DSC_0033-1.jpg

Passenger's Side:
DSC_0034-1.jpg

Driver's Side Works:
DSC_0035.jpg

Possibly the ballast has gone bad? Were these purchased from an approved vendor? If so, they most likely have a lifetime warranty. Don't know if you have the information though because you said you didn't purchase them... they came with the car. I would double check your connections first, and make sure nothing has disconnected. It seems odd that both of them would go out, which leads me to believe it is somewhere in the wiring, or it is a bad ballast.

Back