dumb questions... just wondering

joelnazab

hey guys i have a 08 mazda 3 sport (which i love)... i took it to the dealer cuz i was hearing some noises but they said everything was good and yup they went away but anyways they said they checked my sway bars.. i dont know what does are but people at work say does cars dont come with sway bars.. and i have this question also is there a BIG difference between a manual and automatic if they go head to head cuz i got the auto.. which i regret most of the time

the sway bars connect the left side and the right side of the suspension, and control the body roll of the car through turns.

and yes, traditionally the manual car will out do the automatic car because the manual usually has shorter gear ratios, as well as can shift quicker, and launch unlike a automatic.

the reason why i was asking i kinda raced a corolla s it had piped and all that stuff an i beat it with the lil manual mode lol im stock by the way.... so my car does have sway bars right?

yes. all modern suspensions come with sway bars.

and you probably beat the corolla because you have more power than it does...

oooh.. im just gonna leave it as it is for now sence im going to give that car to my girl when i finish paying it off the only thin give done is put 2 15" LOL... i might go for a mazda speed afterwards i couldnt afford that one cuz of insurance :(

oooh.. im just gonna leave it as it is for now sence im going to give that car to my girl when i finish paying it off the only thin give done is put 2 15" LOL... i might go for a mazda speed afterwards i couldnt afford that one cuz of insurance :(

Well just so you know thier are a few turbo auto p5s on this board... right off the top of my head would be bazooka joe

Back