Where to start?

Mazda3GQ

:
Mazda 3
Grille's? I can't find any vendors, whats out there?

Rock Blocker -- recommended or not?

Short Shifter? Whats the best performance?

Shift knob - where's the options?

oh yea, 2008 Mazda3 GT S Sedan.

bluebatmobile.net for the vinyl overlays

everything else do a search. theres a ton of info out there

check out twm performance for a short shifter and knobs, i just got one from them and i like it so far.

aurora blue, which blue is that...the really bright sparkly one?

Grille's? I can't find any vendors, whats out there?

Rock Blocker -- recommended or not?

Short Shifter? Whats the best performance?

Shift knob - where's the options?

oh yea, 2008 Mazda3 GT S Sedan.

Rockblockers = Yup. I currently have Blue rock blockers for my headlights and fogs.

Short Shifter = YES! TWM Baby!

Shift knob = I'd recommend TWM again but there are alot of choices for you to choose. lol Currently I have the Stainless Steel Type R knob.

Rockblockers = Yup. I currently have Blue rock blockers for my headlights and fogs.

Short Shifter = YES! TWM Baby!

Shift knob = I'd recommend TWM again but there are alot of choices for you to choose. lol Currently I have the Stainless Steel Type R knob.

Cool. What about the paint protection? Does it suffocate the paint? Would it fade the paint differently after a few years?

Cool. What about the paint protection? Does it suffocate the paint? Would it fade the paint differently after a few years?

Paint Protection? Suffocate the paint? Ok, you lost me there? (eek2)

Paint Protection? Suffocate the paint? Ok, you lost me there? (eek2)

They have film that you apply over the paint on the front bumper, front part of the hood and fenders, and the side mirrors. This protects the paint from road debri and rock chips (rock blocker).

They have film that you apply over the paint on the front bumper, front part of the hood and fenders, and the side mirrors. This protects the paint from road debri and rock chips (rock blocker).

Oh. I thought you was referring to the Headlights and fogs rock blockers.

Same apply's!

I don't know that it would look good on a Blue car though.

I just don't see how the same applies. You can look at my sig and you can see the rock blockers on my headlights. It is not applied on any paint, same as my fogs. So that confuses me a little on how it applies to this. They are precut and all you have to do is line them up and apply they on. So touching the paint is not an issue, unless your referring to a bra to cover the whole front.

Last edited:
I just don't see how the same applies. You can look at my sig and you can see the rock blockers on my headlights. It is not applied on any paint, same as my fogs. So that confuses me a little on how it applies to this. They are precut and all you have to do is line them up and apply they on. So touching the paint is not an issue, unless your referring to a bra to cover the whole front.

Sorry... i just meant i was looking for rock blocker reviews in general for all products.

Back