Where are all of the aftermarket lights?!?!

:
2017 Mazda CX5 GT - Premium
Has anyone here found any after market head or tail lamps for these cars yet?
I love the round tail lights on my '06 i just wish i could get a different colored bezel. Or even the same bezel with Round LED lights.
It's funny i just bought my wife her scion and I went all out buying stuff and then i realized the reason is because i have been itching to buy parts for this car and they just dont exist anywhere. "Help me Obi Wan you're my only hope."

bump

okay im assuming that there arent any aftermarket lights for this, so let me ask this question. Have any of you removed your tail light assembly and painted the bezel?

(cricket)

I ordered a silver bulb from the UK to replace the amber one. But that the extent of my taillight mod.

There was a pic on here recently, I can not find it now, but it was a pic of the 2006-2007 Mazda5 taillights that had been DIY updated with LED replacement bulbs, and some other mods. I thought they looked very nice, does anyone else know what I am talking about?(confused)

yeah those tails are the nicest ones on a 5 that i've seen. Im not that skilled though. :p
It's a shame Mazda didnt use these on the new 08's. I like em round

yeah those tails are the nicest ones on a 5 that i've seen. Im not that skilled though. :p
It's a shame Mazda didnt use these on the new 08's. I like em round

I guess I thought that those modified tailights were just bulb replacements, but it looks like there was a little more to that mod?(cryhard)

On a side note, the LED turn signals on the 08's are harder to see while on during daytime. I noticed this while following the family's 2008 in traffic, and when I parked next to them in my 2006, and we turned them on side by side, to compare, (flash) the 06 turn signal is much easier to see than the redesigned 08's.

Mazdadue, are your turn signals LEDs on your 08? Mine are incandescent with the LED taillights. If so, did it come stock that way or did you replace them? I want to upgrade my turnsignals to LEDs but am having a problem finding the right bulbs. The stock bulbs are listed as WY21W and are supposed to be able to be replaced by 7440's. I tried that but they didn't fit. They may have come from a bad batch and had too much molding on the base. I'm thinking of trying again from another vendor.

Also, I will need to update the flasher unit. Does anyone know where it is located or what type it is? Thanks.

Latest posts

Back